MAP Rotation on OFFICIAL VCTF EPIC server is stuck again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAP Rotation on OFFICIAL VCTF EPIC server is stuck again

Even though we can vote for other maps the same map comes up over and over again (suspense-necris). Clearly there is something gone wrong with the map rotation of these servers.

This is the case for OFFICIAL EPIC #1 and #2.

Please fix a.s.a.p. (its free weekend on steam so lets make sure the potential costumers not only see SUSPENSE-NECRIS!)

Cheers.

Seems #1 is fixed already.. just swapped to STRANDED map... odd.

Comment

I fixed it as soon as you posted. 2 should be ok too, is it?

Comment

Just checked 2, it's ok.

Comment

Both servers seem to be working correctly again, thanks.

Comment

MAP Rotation on OFFICIAL VCTF EPIC server #1 is stuck again (cant believe it)

Strange... now vctf #1 is stuck on kargo (it is 2vs2 flag score and one flag has been taken off map, a bug, will not return forever so the game is stuck).

This all sure smells fishy.. i see server #2 is on kargo too now... uuh.. (i check it out).

Comment

This is happening to the BGE server as well. We are playing Greed with the Titan mutator. The map list shrinks a little after each match, until there's none left and it just rotates whatever map it ends on. So, whenever our server isn't monitored it returns to just one map. I hope there will be a fix for this soon, because it's driving me crazy!

Comment

Oh im sorry to hear that, i hardly come at BGE but hope u get it fixed.

In this case it was just someone in tank who shot the flag carrier of the map.. the flag wont return sometimes (when its floating in subspace behind the kargo tank).

Comment

Hahaha! That does sound like something different! I didn't even realize that could happen. Hope an admin comes in to fix yours. You could try at the Multiplay forums. I think that's who hosts Epic's servers.

Comment

I just checked and neither VCTF 1 or VCTF 2 are on Kargo. I'm not sure what you mean. Also, please keep these in the same thread. Thanks. Merging them.

Comment

Working...
                    X