I cant find any matches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant find any matches.

I login search for matches but I always get zero results. Its the first time I tried playing online. I tried 2 days in a row and cant find any servers. Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?

you need version 2.0, (get the titan pack too)

see http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663721

Comment

It is version 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by cathodic View Post
        I login search for matches but I always get zero results. Its the first time I tried playing online. I tried 2 days in a row and cant find any servers. Can anyone please tell me whats wrong?
        Have you looked to see what your filters are set as?

Comment

I tried quick match for deathmatch. When that did not work I searched for any deathmatch.

I think I know what might be wrong. I uninstalled some gamyspy stuff from my computer do I need it to play online and if so what is called. I hate that bloatware that installs alongside a program.

Comment

Originally posted by cathodic View Post
            think I know what might be wrong. I uninstalled some gamyspy stuff from my computer do I need it to play online and if so what is called. I hate that bloatware that installs alongside a program.
            If you hate the bloatware you shouldn't use a PC. Why did you uninstall that stuff?

Comment

GameSpy hosts the UT3 server list, but the retail version doesn't install any separate GameSpy related software along with it. At least it didn't for me...

Comment

I use a PC to play games(if ubuntu could play all my games I would switch to that). I did not know I needed it I thought it was some **** like yahoo and google toolbars and forgot to uncheck. What is it called so I can download it?

Comment

I wonder if you are connecting to the master server successfully or not.

Comment

I got the steam version so am pretty sure that GSPY isn't installed with it. Do all your other games work for online play?

Comment

Gear of War online works fine.

Comment

Its not the gamespy stuff UT3 works at my college but not at home. Is my isp blocking me or what could be the problem?

Comment

May I ask what router you're using?

Comment

Im not using a router I have my laptop hooked up with an ethernet cable to whatever modem that came with my dsl.

Comment

have you forwarded port 7777?

Comment

Working...
                              X