ut3 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 players

700 players atm you guys think thats pretty decent? or is it still on the rise?

A lot better than it used to be And I think there will be more shortly.

Comment

how so you think people will buy ut3 now?

Comment

I think Steam is gonna sell allot of copys. And when did Ut3 release?

Comment

I know alot of people are having trouble with steam, like people trying to download the game from them but the download going crazy slow. My friend tried to download it but after like 2 days it was only on 70%. Course this is also due to his neighbors slow internet, but come on, 50 kb/s

Comment

Mine took about a hour and a half and i still cant even play it can you please reply to my help thread if you know?

Comment

k i was gonna say 700 players is still low but people are still trying to get it so we'll see how it goes =) maybe it'll have a good 1,500 at any time of the day that be very nice

Comment

Yea the more people the better right?

Comment

but theres also a chance that it'll go down hill again ive seen people complain and hate on the titan mod already :P idk why cause to me its fun as hell

Comment

I cant even play.... AH its so annoying and i looked on google and nothing and when i looked on here i cant find it and no one is replying...

Comment

Over the past few days, I've noticed a LOT of people in the servers saying that they will be buying the game. So many people are saying how fun it is and that it's definitely worth it.

This free weekend on Steam was such a great idea. One player said that UT3 was a great "overlooked" game. I'd guess that people (outside the UT community) were put off by different things but they still needed/wanted a little nudge to really get them into it. This free weekend, along with the Titan Pack and Patch were just that. The game is better than ever! And for 12 dollars? Come on...

So thank you again for the 100th time Epic for doing this. This weekend was a blast!

Oh and the highest player count I saw on Game Monitor was today: 1,361!

Comment

heres xfires statics so far. a huge bump

Xfire Rank
                        #53 up from #57 yesterday
                        Highest: #19 on 2007-10-13

Xfire users playing per day 4,318

Minutes played per day 357,784

Comment

The game is just waking up... I can see more players on Xfire playing the game.. i can see even players from other games' communities are saying they'll get UT3 i'm completely happy about that.. servers are getting busier everyday!

Comment

What error or whatever are you having exactly?

Comment

Working...
                            X