Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 - Will we get at least something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    as previous posters have said, ms have strict rules about dlc and if it ever was released ms would want to charge 360 users for content the rest of the community gets for free.

when it comes to dlc ms fail. "pay us to use xbox live then pay us more if u want fresh content!" did have both xbox and ps2 but when this gen came out i stuck with sony.

only games ive missed really on 360 are gow 1 & 2 anything else i wanted was either multi-platform or ps3 exclusive anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As others have said its due to file size restrictions, not only that but most of the titan pack content is already in the 360 version anyway, so releasing the entire titan pack on the 360 would be a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go down with MS! lol

Buy PCs! They cost less (than a HD TV + XBox) and are more fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its def not epics fault. Microsoft ruined this game on 360 as soon as they said they wouldnt allow mods.. Its runs so nice on the 360 would be great to get the titan pack oh atleast some of the user created maps. Fingers crossed but i cant see microsoft letting anyone have anything for free.. greedy Bar-stewards

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Apathy View Post
    You got Gears of War 2.
    Yea. What about all the PS3 complaints that GOW isn't coming to PS3, that's was Microsoft's fault.

Now the Titan pack not coming to Xbox360, and that's Microsoft's fault again.

Blame Microsoft.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You got Gears of War 2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dzs.Easy C View Post
    Yeah seriously I can´t believe how bad you support UT3 for X360 while you´re are whoring out Gears of War 2 which is actually way worse than UT. Pleas give us Titan Pack + Update since last Update for X360 was a joke anyway as I described in another thread.
    At least a rough appointment and if not just say it will never come out.
    MS will never give it for free. Look at GOW2: the map pack that came out in like a month. Do you really think that content couldn't have been on the disc it shipped on? Thinkaboutit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just wish the ps3 default movement wasnt slower than the xbox version , now with the titan update ill be back on the ps3 version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dzs.Easy C View Post
    Yeah seriously I can´t believe how bad you support UT3 for X360...
    Read the reasons for it please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I own PS3 and a 360. I wish the 360 was more like my PS3 in "some" ways.

If you own a 360 you should consider overlooking the lie that 360 is American and PS3 is Japanese. They are both great systems and PS3 has the uber upper hand with UT3.

If you guys really love UT3 like you seem to... you owe it to yourself to purchase the PC/PS3 version of this game. You have never seen anything like the mods from this community and everything is free.

If you wish to stay loyal though (lol), then wait for the next Microsoft machine and maybe it will run PC games and you can just catch up then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guys take some Midol geez. Currently the situation is out of Epic's control. They don't hate 360 users. If anything you should be mad at Microsoft because the reason Epic can't give you guys a patch is due to Microsofts file size restrictions for patches released on their system.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    u need to remember the whole pack is 1GB+, and they are going to have to downgrade and change most of it so it works smoothly in 360. this is one of the reasons i thought ill just buy it for my PC instead lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah seriously I can´t believe how bad you support UT3 for X360 while you´re are whoring out Gears of War 2 which is actually way worse than UT. Pleas give us Titan Pack + Update since last Update for X360 was a joke anyway as I described in another thread.
    At least a rough appointment and if not just say it will never come out.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Xbox 360 - Will we get at least something?

Xbox 360 - Will we get at least something?

I didn't see any info about it except "Not now", which was answer for the question wherever 360 gets Titan pack or not.

After that long of nothing I'm completely pessimistic about the Titan Pack on 360. However I still hope there might be at least some maps for it.
Working...
X