Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's only a matter of time now. Hopefully this will be enough to revive the game and get some new players in. Sorry to sound all morbid, it's just i'm bored of being excited...

Comment

greed is great, CTF with a sort of twist, cant say betrayal is that good a game though, DM with luck i see it as.
      cant wait to give the stealthbender and 900 hp tank a whirl

Comment

What time will it be released?!?!

Comment

WooHoo, more news to taunt me with for the next 24hrs...

Are we there yet??

Comment

wow cool cant wait

@ STEVE . It seems when you spawn with this new patch you get all weapons in any near by lockers at spawn
            is that fix in the new patch i have read some wher that its not gone be fixst

Comment

OMG OMG OMG! Here it comes baby! UT3 FTW! Epic You rule!

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                wow cool cant wait

@ STEVE . It seems when you spawn with this new patch you get all weapons in any near by lockers at spawn
                is that fix in the new patch i have read some wher that its not gone be fixst
                It's in the betas already, so I think it'll definitely be in the final version of the new patch.

Comment

Good job Steve, and all the Epic crew! Can't wait, thanks!

Comment

I'm sure its just an oversight, but the Titan pack is still being released tomorrow for PS3 as well right? Its still listed as getting released March 5th in the Official Messages but only references PC in this thread...has there been a delay?

Either way terrific job and I can't wait to play it!

Comment

This is going to be a huge revival of UT3! Rock on! On Planet Unreal a huge 79% of players pulled said they would jump back into UT3 full time after the titan pack/2.0 Patch hit! This will be the best news ever!

I just hope it goes over smoothly and there are no issues! The last thing we need is a **** load of new bugs to come out of this massive patch, and it's add on pack!

Comment

Wait wait wait wait!

I need to un-install my CURRENT non-steam (retail) version of the game, just so I could re-install it through Steam?

Well f-phuey! Can't I just register the game into steam without having to lose all my hard found (not really) mods, mutators and custom models (I just can't remember where I got all of them)?

Comment

Hurry up! its march 5th already

Comment

Protagon, ther's a whole thread - stickied - about that, and a way to avoid that, check it out..... on topic, a huge THANK YOU! To Epic.

Comment

We thank you epic for all your hard work THANK YOU! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE UPDATE TOMORROW!

Comment

Im counting the seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X