Very very important information of UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Prefacing your topic title with "very very important" generally makes you look like an attention seeker, just like using asterisks, all-caps, more than one exclamation mark or any other attempt to attract more attention than the topic warrants.

The issues mentioned are but small, and he's being a total perfectionist... but if you take the time to decipher his rant and look at those screenshots, you will see that he does have a point.

For instance... there's "the puzzle" that no level designer could explain:

[shot]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3734/screenshot00009.jpg[/shot] [shot]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6241/screenshot00008.jpg[/shot]

And there's the mysterious zebra crossing leading from absolutely nowhere to nowhere:

[shot]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1236/screenshot00004t.jpg[/shot]

And then there's the really obvious missing part:

[shot]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8961/pdvd001c.jpg[/shot]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well he wants everything now doesnt he...why doesnt he go apply for the job and make it himself so he can be satisfied. the game is fine as it is except for the bugs in it (obviously)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what he basically is saying has got some truth in it on sertain levels, however the malcoms is much better now, I think the textures are less because of performance but am not sure, but i think this will get getter ,and he is basically saying he wants to see stuff back from older UT combined with performance and Pshysicsx textures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This guy is the next Skaarj Sauce.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    Poorly made point, but still valid.

You my friend hit the nail on the head!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I lol'd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Poorly made point, but still valid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal_Perverso View Post
    Hi i am fan of Unreal Tournament please this message is very important for the future of Unreal Tournament please a moderator link it to a EPIC’s programmers.
    The change of team of programming has created a product a mediocre result a game pleasant only from who has not played to predecessors....

....A skin of Necris IS WHITE NOT PINK.
    depend what side and depend if the Necris was asskicked or not..........
    ............yeah i really hope someone will link all that to EPIC's programmers ;they probably need a good laugh to decontract before the titan comes out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heh, incoherent materials? He should see the Rocket Launcher building...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Unreal_Perverso View Post
    Where is Digital Extremes? Please for the new UT recalled them!
    +1.

extrachars

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Putting the words "very, very important" in the thread title makes the thread, well...very, very important. Sigh, when will you people learn? Whoops, did I just say, "you people"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no ca4zyb4st4rd is talking about seinfeled and how he should leave these forums or come back as a not spammy person.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL he's complaining about textures, he's saying ut3 uses gears of war textures.

find something else to do bro, who cares.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Agreed you were banned previously, some people would have learnt. Your spamming is just making that place look like its filled with annoying, spammy people. Which im sure isn't true, but in no way are you doing the competitive US scene any favours.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was too lazy to even read it really, but it seemed he was bickering about simple things.

I think the level design is good, but kinda a shame they built some pretty killer backgrounds to maps that could of been killer/battleground area's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X