Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what we gonna call UT3 after it's makeover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
    Would it actually not play or was it something you didn't like about the game that the 1.3 patched fixed?
    It literally wouldn't play dude. Version 1.0 wouldn't even play. Version 1.1 would crash almost immediately after showing the first cutscene.

Now they've fixed a lot of problems and I've miraculously managed to finish the campaign mode despite the crashes, but they're still there and still frequent. Granted, I have an X1900-series card and the random crashes related to my card are in the tracked issues thread in the troubleshooting area.

Still... It hasn't been ice cream and cherries for a lot of us dedicated UT gamers.

Comment

Lets call it: UT3
      And never remember the old one ever, ever again

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
        Lets call it: UT3
        And never remember the old one ever, ever again
        haha, sounds like a children's story.

"...and then the Titan Pack was released, the game was upgraded to version 2.0 and the evil 1.3 patch was never heard from again - and they all lived happily ever after.

THE END"

Comment

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3.5 Mega Monster Edition...

Comment

Originally posted by VASTVET View Post
            UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3.5 Mega Monster Edition...
            Or UT3.5 Retribution or UT3.5 Thunder or UT3.5 Warmachine or UT3.5 Ultra or UT3.5 Reincarnated or UT3.5 Ultimate or UT3.5 The Undead or UT3.5 Omega or UT3.5 War against Helios or UT3.5 Termination

P.s. where Helios are not the aimbots but an new Titanrase that work together with the Necris armies but they are bit smaller than the SuperTitan that is coming but they look advanced and mean more alienlike species.Well some mix between an alien and skaarj hybrid ,darklooking reptile skin colors liek darkgreen,darkpurple,black and red eyes that shine truh ure soul, real scary ********, but excample is like the dino VelicoRaptor thats the idea those are really mean belive me :P

Comment

Lets just call it UT 3 - *** Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicBlade View Post
                Best one so far lol
                LMAO, provided it's a true statement

Comment

How bout "UT3 - Phoenix Edition"

Comment

UT3: Carnage

Comment

UT3 - Patch 1.5 is following soon, cause we didnt fix all problems!

Comment

Unreal Tournament 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                          lmao dont u think the retail box would be hella funny hahahaha the first 500 digits on the box hahaha
                          Haha yeah. But I made a slight mistake with the interpretation. It should've been UT pi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bl00dy.Ben|)er View Post
                            UT3 - Patch 1.5 is following soon, cause we didnt fix all problems!
                            It would be 2.1, would it not? As after the Titan Pack it becomes 2.0...

Comment

maybe they should fix, the 0 damage bug and acctually imporve the AI to act like a player more.
                              currently, AI suck at warfare with the orb STILL
                              and cheat in Dethmatch with the link gun bending stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Mashakosha View Post
                                It would be 2.1, would it not? As after the Titan Pack it becomes 2.0...
                                Titan Pack is no patch in my eyes more an expansion pack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X