Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what we gonna call UT3 after it's makeover?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    UT3: Its too late we've lost 3/4's of the community but we'll finally patch the game for you, so we can at least say we did.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by 8800gtrox View Post
      I think they should of kept unreal tournament 3's name as unreal tournament 2007 would of been less confusing to consumers or maybe not?

      on forums it seems people get ut3 mixed up using the term sometimes ut2k3.
      Their biggest mistake was putting a date in the title of the game in the first place.

      Comment


        #48
        Lol UT3 3.pi haha.

        Comment


          #49
          UT2.95 (We're a bit closer this time guys!)

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
            Lol UT3 3.pi haha.



            lmao dont u think the retail box would be hella funny hahahaha the first 500 digits on the box hahaha

            Comment


              #51
              Here's a novel idea: Unreal Tournament 3

              Works for me.


              Edit: Oddly enough, I made this logo concept before the name was changed to UT3.

              Comment


                #52
                "From the studio that bought you broken gears in your game, Unreal Refibulator. Necris Choice edition. Were bringing back the community alive or undead!"

                Lol.... dont get me wrong im not a hater, I love this game. Unfortunately I also cant resist a stupid idea... So do I get a job in marketing? lol

                [EDIT] Im also quite partial to Unreal Tournament 3- **** my Ballin Edition

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                  Here's a novel idea: Unreal Tournament 3

                  Works for me.


                  Edit: Oddly enough, I made this logo concept before the name was changed to UT3.
                  Looks cool Crotale!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by eVeNfLoW View Post
                    UT3: Its too late we've lost 3/4's of the community but we'll finally patch the game for you, so we can at least say we did.
                    I think that's just a little too long. it needs shortened up a bit.

                    UT3: Too late to really matter edition

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
                      I think that's just a little too long. it needs shortened up a bit.

                      UT3: Too late to really matter edition
                      Originally posted by eVeNfLoW View Post
                      UT3: Its too late we've lost 3/4's of the community but we'll finally patch the game for you, so we can at least say we did.
                      Its better this way:

                      UT3.I t l w'v l 3/4 o t c b w'l f p t g f y, s w c a l s w d

                      Comment


                        #56
                        UT3: TIFTPWSWTGNTWLWUI Edition

                        This Is For The Players Who Stayed With The Game Not The Whiny Losers Who Uninstalled It Edition

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                          UT3: TIFTPWSWTGNTWLWUI Edition

                          This Is For The Players Who Stayed With The Game Not The Whiny Losers Who Uninstalled It Edition
                          What is with the player who had to re-install it cause it crashed?

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Gears of Tournament 3 *made using gears engine 3.5*
                            05-03-09 *** pack is out.

                            man i love this thread

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                              UT3: TIFTPWSWTGNTWLWUI Edition

                              This Is For The Players Who Stayed With The Game Not The Whiny Losers Who Uninstalled It Edition
                              ...vs. the players who couldn't even play the game because it was so buggy?...

                              I never uninstalled it but I couldn't even PLAY it until patch 1.3... This is the guy who loves UT so much he payed full retail for the Collector's Edition.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by B0T0X View Post
                                ...vs. the players who couldn't even play the game because it was so buggy?...

                                I never uninstalled it but I couldn't even PLAY it until patch 1.3... This is the guy who loves UT so much he payed full retail for the Collector's Edition.
                                Would it actually not play or was it something you didn't like about the game that the 1.3 patched fixed?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X