No announcement yet.

12 vs 12 custom maps only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gg's everyone. those were some close matches we had and Im looking forward to eating some more rockets sometime soon thanks King for setting this one up!

Comment

np all thanxs for coming its good to see some serious players and we all had good fun with the custom maps we just need to refine what maps will be best played and start getting some strats on them, so we can own, when the eu vs na comes up later.
      if you need to put custom maps in with out downloading them all the time put them in this folder and if you havent a custom map folder create one
      My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Comment

Yeah, there were some really good games.

One team a bunch in a row, then the other team won a few on a row as payback. Some good scraps in a couple maps pushing right to overtime a couple times.

Had fun.

Well played all.

If anyone want, add me to your xfire: chaoticcannon

Hit me up if you need some one else to play.

Comment

yea a special thanxs to the bge guys who never let us down and gow for there maps they sorted us with and exe good gamz guys.

Comment

Great fun everyone, thanks all for coming! We should do this again soon! Just this time I'm going to install the maps manually. DLing is a bummer.

Comment

yeah next time there needs to be a small map pack made before, so people don't have to wait!

Comment

Oh, and can we please stop playing UGL-Crossfire? Alien Sands is better for obvious reasons. No insult intended to Nomad at all. It's just that I'd rather play the pretty remake than the direct port.

Comment

If everyone agrees I say we shoot for every Sunday or every other Sunday. what does everyone think?

Comment

see what i can do but yea thats a def possible

Comment

NEXT event to be announced soon, this will be a mammoth event between NA & EU.
                      One entire day of Organized chaos and 48+ players. Details coming Soon!!!!!!!!

PS TY to everyone that participated in this Organized Chaos Event.

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

Random suggestion: We assemble teams for 9/5/09?

The custom maps we play should be decided by a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Euxeus View Post
                            Random suggestion: We assemble teams for 9/5/09?

The custom maps we play should be decided by a poll.
                            Just to clarify, that's May 9th.

We write our dates different in the States.

Comment

I thought September seemed a little far off to be making plans.....

Comment

Working...
                              X