Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please bring,new maps, and some of the bug fixes, and weapon upgrades to the 360!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please bring,new maps, and some of the bug fixes, and weapon upgrades to the 360!!

Come on Epic, dont let us 360 users down. I know M$ stinks, and they want to charge for everything, but I would pay for new UT3 contet. I would love some new maps, and the enhancements to the UI. This game does really need matchmaking. Please dont foget about us 360 users, its not like were all going to go out and buy a 2nd versions of this game.

dont blame epic blame micosoft there trobblemakers

Comment

yes, but its epic that has control over deciding to make the content and offer it to the 360, not microsoft.

Comment

There is an issue with the size of the bonus packs, as well as mod control on the MS network.

Comment

Originally posted by dev0071 View Post
          yes, but its epic that has control over deciding to make the content and offer it to the 360, not microsoft.
          you are simply assuming they didnt try but that might not be true

Comment

size would be an issue, I agree. However, alot of that contet is already on the 360, so that would reduce it substantialy, all epic would need to do is make it two or three downloads to get around the restrictions. It would really be nice, then I wouldnt have to sell my 360 version that I love and buy the pc version.

Comment

size would be an issue, I agree. However, alot of that contet is already on the 360, so that would reduce it substantialy, all epic would need to do is make it two or three downloads to get around the restrictions. It would really be nice, then I wouldnt have to sell my 360 version that I love and buy the pc version.
              They seem to be packaging the patch and bonus content together, which means they couldn't really separate the patch into parts.

Comment

have to agree with ya there m8 ,

if Microsoft read this topic (propably not)
                Microsoft LET EPIC do there stuff UT Rules, just look at GOW how great they are and they are going stong still, but come on dont let it xb360 UT Gaming Community left for dead because of the xb360 restrictions.

Comment

It can't possibly be a size contraint issue. Because the Burnout Paradise 1.7 update is 873mb! And according to the Beyond Unreal article this update is around 800mb.

Comment

Originally posted by Malakai View Post
                    It can't possibly be a size contraint issue. Because the Burnout Paradise 1.7 update is 873mb! And according to the Beyond Unreal article this update is around 800mb.
                    Agreed.

Does anyone have a link to an official quote from Epic about the size of an XBL DLC, or is everyone just speculating?

Comment

Originally posted by Malakai View Post
                      Waaaaa?!!! Burnout Paradise v1.7 was only 133MB on the PS3!

Comment

I REALLY want the content on the 360 version.

Comment

Originally posted by UnixPimp View Post
                          Agreed.

Does anyone have a link to an official quote from Epic about the size of an XBL DLC, or is everyone just speculating?
                          http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...3&postcount=67

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                            dont blame epic blame micosoft there trobblemakers
                            how is he blaming epic for anything? hes just encouraging epic to go ahead and update the 360 version as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X