Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT3 Titan Pack Content Revealed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pack is awesome, but i expected Malcolm and Assault back...

Comment

I wish one of the Mods here would comment on the 360 one way or another with this update.

I just don't get it. UT gets treated like **** for the 360 -- like some red headed step child. This game is way better than Gears but Epic only gives gears all the love as far as the 360 is concerned

Comment

Yeah i think most of us did, but they have to bring new stuff to the game, but i was hoping some old stuff too

Looks like we get turbine though ... Shame there is no hyperblast or pyramid. Also a shame that they can't include custom maps in the patch so it's like they are official

Comment

Originally posted by rhiridflaidd View Post
          Isn't this an official message, or is that reserved for mousepad announcements
          Just for you:
          http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...2#post26058522

Comment

It's nice that so many people loved Assault, but it's always been one of, if not the, least played gametypes in UT. Add to that that every single map that has been made for Assault is extremely exploitable and you have a good formula for a gametype that is pointless to support.

Sounds like a job for a mod team. You could easily make an assault mode based on Warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by ToyAnvil View Post
              I just don't get it. UT gets treated like **** for the 360 -- like some red headed step child. This game is way better than Gears but Epic only gives gears all the love as far as the 360 is concerned
              As much as I love UT on the 360 (thank God I also own it for PC) I think there are some very valid financial reasons for favoring Gears over UT on that platform.

Comment

Originally posted by ToyAnvil View Post
                I wish one of the Mods here would comment on the 360 one way or another with this update.
                The parameters for Xbox 360 title updates are prohibitive to releasing the Titan Pack for the platform, plus we can't release the integrated mod browser for 360. There are also a number of maps and features that 360 players have been able to enjoy that are part of the Titan Pack.

Comment

That news has actually made my year

THANKYOU EPIC

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Comment

ouch, my spirit

Comment

Originally posted by crowl View Post
                      The parameters for Xbox 360 title updates are prohibitive to releasing the Titan Pack for the platform, plus we can't release the integrated mod browser for 360. There are also a number of maps and features that 360 players have been able to enjoy that are part of the Titan Pack.
                      not sure how epic can validate this claim. if you look at other games, there have been patches that are easily larger than the so called limit. look at burnout paradise as an example. the newest patch (1.7) is 873 MB.

Comment

Thanks for the response crowl. I understand there is a lot there in the update and that the patch may be too big. It would be nice if perhaps the new game modes and character skins could be made available to the 360. I wouldn't think they would make too large a title update

Comment

You've restored our faith Epic.
                          Thanks

Comment

Just a question:
                            Is it definitely sure that the Titan Pack will contain patch 2.0 as well?
                            I thought both will be released separately.
                            It's clear that patch 2.0 would come earlier if they would be released separately.
                            I'm not sure, that's the reason why I'm asking...

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                              Just a question:
                              It's clear that patch 2.0 would come earlier if they would be released separately.

Greets
                              would be kinda logical that Titan pack has patch 2.0 with it since it is required to use it. Patch 2.0 has already Titan pack classes in it (see UT3Gold.u file)
                              I hope they will release some patch 2.0 beta (before final) so people will be able to look for bugs and advise for other minor improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                                Just a question:

Greets
                                Well it does make sense to incorporate it, as you need one to play the other. Though, like you Nightmare85, I'd like to see this officially confirmed, as it is contrary to the previously stated two stage release(patch then Titan).

Comment

Working...
                                X