Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ut3 warfare lessons

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ut3 warfare lessons

    we all were noobs once and some still are or prob cant figure out what is where, or maybe the best strat to use when playing, well i dont mind sharing my knowhow to anyone whom want's to play but cant play or are getting owned to much and want to be doing the owning, its simple add me to xfire kingovscots or pm me on here or come on vent, a few other guys have agreed to helping me and i am sure there will be more very good players, whom dont mind spending a hour or so with you, the sooner you come the sooner you learn, the sooner you know, we have our own server, which you can get from here:http://www.pubgamingclan.com/
    or you can just drop by and see if you want to join up or just take a few lessons, your choice.
    i will put the date up when i have it all finalized of when warfare lessons are

    #2
    come idle at #ut3pugs

    Comment


      #3
      Warfare lessons @ www.UT3Pugs.com
      Register in Forums.
      Don't forget to join channels too!
      #ut3pugs and #ut3ctf @ irc.gameradius.org

      Click JOIN THE PUG BELOW, choose a nickname and pick any of those channels (without #).
      GG GUYS


      ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

      Comment


        #4
        yea yea yea

        join www.UT3Pugs.com

        Comment


          #5
          Nice hijack there.

          I think that's a good idea King. I hope some players will take advantage of your offer.

          Comment


            #6
            WARfare and Vehicle Guides

            Read this stuff below (in the links) as well and then get your buts over to http://www.pubgamingclan.com/ before they change their minds. This kind of thing will give you a pretty big jump start playing online.

            WARfare and Vehicle Guides

            Warfare Etiquette for Beginners (A beginners Guide to WARfare)
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=610930
            By Bobba_Novis

            A beginners guide to WAR-TankCrossing
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=613140
            By Bobba_Novis

            WAR-Islander: A comprehensive guide
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=621024
            By So's_your_face

            Utilizing terrain in Vehicles - UT3 Guide with Pics
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=618059
            By Crayfish

            Leave the Nightshade alone! Or at least use it cooperatively.
            http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=610869
            By Fu<kingGameSpy

            One thing to remember about warfare, is that many skills are needed. The best warfare players not only have the best strats, they also have the best DM skills. So, playing DM, FREON, TAM, BTA, and TDM will also make you a better warfare player. Only time and experience will make you good with vehicles and weapons, so you will need to practice.

            Comment


              #7
              Any gametype that requires formal training is a gametype that is way too complicated. ONS > WAR. Had to be said.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Vatic View Post
                Any gametype that requires formal training is a gametype that is way too complicated. ONS > WAR. Had to be said.
                Sorry, but thats just BS. No one mentioned 'formal training' (wtf, this is a computer game not a job!) and if any player in any game wants to get better, they will have to make some effort to do it. That UT3 has evolved it to the level where there are proper tactics and approaches to win should be applauded. And the fact that players here actually care enough to help others out, even more so.

                ONS had its fair share of noobs running around without a clue.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                  Sorry, but thats just BS. No one mentioned 'formal training' (wtf, this is a computer game not a job!) and if any player in any game wants to get better, they will have to make some effort to do it. That UT3 has evolved it to the level where there are proper tactics and approaches to win should be applauded. And the fact that players here actually care enough to help others out, even more so.

                  ONS had its fair share of noobs running around without a clue.
                  You're right, it IS a video game, so try not to let a little post in an Internet forum get your panties in such a twist .

                  The gametype is too complicated, plain and simple. I don't remember the last time I saw more than 200 players playing it at any given time. The major complaint among reviewers and fans alike was that it unnecessarily complicated the ONS gametype. ONS did not need any tinkering. People already loved it. Warfare is a classic case of fixing what isn't broken, and the results speak for themselves.

                  Now show me on the little doll where ONS touched you.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Vatic View Post
                    You're right, it IS a video game, so try not to let a little post in an Internet forum get your panties in such a twist .

                    The gametype is too complicated, plain and simple. I don't remember the last time I saw more than 200 players playing it at any given time. The major complaint among reviewers and fans alike was that it unnecessarily complicated the ONS gametype. ONS did not need any tinkering. People already loved it. Warfare is a classic case of fixing what isn't broken, and the results speak for themselves.

                    Now show me on the little doll where ONS touched you.
                    Which shows your ignorance for the game type in general, and Warfares intention.
                    Warfare is a blend of ONS and Assault.
                    Warfare isn't a "remake" of ONS.

                    Now show me where your ONS "blanky" is hidden and I'll grab it for you

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Like anything, you just need to learn. There isn't at all much to it. Learn the maps, learn the node layout, and get those nodes built.

                      It's only slightly more than any other gametype.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Skippy_Doe View Post
                        Which shows your ignorance for the game type in general, and Warfares intention.
                        Warfare is a blend of ONS and Assault.
                        Warfare isn't a "remake" of ONS.

                        Now show me where your ONS "blanky" is hidden and I'll grab it for you
                        Of course it's a blend, you nitwit... what does that have to do with anything? Quote me where I said it's a "remake". Of course, whatever dumb label you try to slap on it doesn't matter. What matters is the public's perception, and the perception is that it's too complicated, hence why it's not being played. The results speak for themselves. Not recognizing this only shows your ignorance.

                        Man, you WAR fanboys are a rabid little bunch... all 96 of you!!!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Actually , if you want to break it down into percentages....warfare has more people playing than any other gametype.

                          Forgive my ignorance, but what about Onslaught is different than Warfare besides it not having an orb carrier?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                            Nice hijack there.

                            I think that's a good idea King. I hope some players will take advantage of your offer.
                            we can use bge's server as well if thats ok, but i was also thinking of a europeen server to begin with and pub have a europeen server, sorry dudes i will also do it on a NA server too, if BGE and pub agree to using there american servers i have a ok for pub but i was talking to bge and i didnt get your answer last night sos

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I didn't play UT2K4, but I don't think ONS had stuff like the flood node in Floodgate.

                              I don't see how WAR is in any way complicated. If anything, it's more noob friendly than the other gametypes. You can be absolutely terrible at DMing and still contribute and get points taking down nodes.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X