No announcement yet.

Taunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Blame the coders." One of the best ones to hear.

Comment

See the bottom link in my sig...

Comment

I think Bishop is the best, nothing like quoting a scripture from Psalms 23:4 to set the mood for a killing spree. That and saying "Meet your maker" right before the enemy core explodes.

Comment

Bishop's disturbing taunt... "He guides my hand..." O_O

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
            I meant you could do this in every previous UT. When I played UT3 the first while I was shocked at how much you were limited from doing the things you used to be able to do, and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is because they wanted to make it easier for console players.
            that would have been cool if we'd "console" users would be able to have those options just like the previous UTs ^_^... but c'mon stop hating on the console community v_v

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
              Mmmmmm.....Giblets!
              yeah i like that, too.

And ALL Demoguy Taunts!
              btw you guys know what "Eff Yeah" means? Eff like a "F"? hmm have no clue xD

Comment

Jester ---> "i dont want that sh** in my hair" <---- i'm just going to assume she means the biorifle goo & NOT something else... O_O

Comment

I would like to see an extreme amount of swearing in UT4.

Comment

there should be an update that you can like create your own taunt... but then again i think that would cause numerous problems =/

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                      but c'mon stop hating on the console community v_v
                      I haven't done anything of the sort. Funny how simply stating probabilities can be construed as "hating".

Comment

I haven't done anything of the sort. Funny how simply stating probabilities can be construed as "hating".
                        i was jking why so serious? =P jeeeeesh

Comment

Originally posted by Fliperaci View Post
                          yeah i like that, too.

And ALL Demoguy Taunts!
                          btw you guys know what "Eff Yeah" means? Eff like a "F"? hmm have no clue xD
                          I would have to agree with you...."Efff Yeah, Take It!!!!!!"

Comment

Epic about these taunts. Can you please make it so if you use a taunt there is a risk. The risk is a part of the taunt. Having the ability to shot and taunt at the same time to me is not very good. Plus it just looks wrong to be sliding around while not moving your feet. What are they on invisible Rollerblades now. So this is what I would like to see. A high risk taunt where your character stands and taunts but you can't shoot. Like maybe tea bagging your enemy. HA that would funny. But there is a chance that someone can shoot you while your taunting so that is the risk. And then there would be a low risk taunt where your character can still run around and shoot but the taunt would be toned down. There should be a risk.

Comment

They fixed the sliding in the upcoming 2.0 patch. When you are moving the taunt only plays on the upper half of the body.

Comment

They fixed the sliding in the upcoming 2.0 patch. When you are moving the taunt only plays on the upper half of the body.
                                Does that still mean that there is a stinger being aimed straight up in the air shooting tracers at a 90 degree angle? I find it hilarious and frustating at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X