Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol good 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want nude female skins so i can focus my aim better :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Iron Guard are the only team I think they got more or less spot on. The Necris were a total screwup.. Borg with tribal decorations? Pupils? Their eyes are supposed to be completely white. The Ronin design is equally bad. Overcomplex design and dull coloring. Both teams seem designed by the same person who wasn't really "up to speed" on the Unreal universe methinks. The liandri I have the same problem with which I had with the UT200x ones. I really don't understand why they couldn't stay with something more true to the original War Machines. At least they could have chosen a more menacing color scheme. Graphite with colored areas and lights to make them visible. With emissive layers and team highlighting there is no excuse to not go with darker colors anymore. Now they're overbright and instead of being colored solid blues and reds they're baby blue and pink glowsticks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bersy View Post
    I always preferred the hybrids over the "real" skaarj.. thought they were much more menacing looking and cold blooded and the way they colored the skins I thought was effective. Somehow the UT2004 skaarj just look like gorillas with dredlocks.
    Totally agreed, the art direction in the original game was perfect. UT3 has taken a step towards bringing that back (with the 'darker' theme) but the character models still pale in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always preferred the hybrids over the "real" skaarj.. thought they were much more menacing looking and cold blooded and the way they colored the skins I thought was effective. Somehow the UT2004 skaarj just look like gorillas with dredlocks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea those dudes were awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And give him the taunt he had in UT99. I think it was UT99 anyways.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I miss those guys! Bring 'em back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd rather a UTGOTY Hybrid than a UT2004 Skaarj. But that is probably my 2nd favourite Skaarj model.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I second the motion!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Epic, all I really want...

Epic, all I really want...

Is the Skaarj Hybrid. Preferably modeled after the UTGOTY Skaarj Hybrid. You know, arena warrior, cyborg trooper, the like. If you throw in an Arcane Temple or Malevolence remake I definitely won't cry either.

Apart from that, the upcoming patch list fulfills all my hopes and more, and anything else in the Titan back will just be icing on the cake.
Working...
X