My newest UT frag movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My newest UT frag movie

Hi i made an Unreal tournament 3 frag movie a little while ago, i think you guys should check it out. I am not pro or anything, but i think i was quite cool.

Remember to watch it in high quality and tell me if you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdLM...e=channel_page

Peace out bros

I watched the video (in high quality) and I think you should play against better enemies :P
    There are some nice frags, I like the music, too, but i dont like it if someone slowdown every second kill. Im playing ut3, so my eyes can follow your movement ^^

But its fun watching your vid...

Comment

Image quality: average, this is youtube, so this doesn't really count.
      Effects: None. Unnecessary slowdowns.
      Audio: content and music do not go hand in hand.
      Content: Spam all around. (Deck with 16 ppl, i wouldn't expect anything different)

Overall: Demorec with random background-music : not good.

Comment

Well you are right on the spamming and yeah the people i played against is not top notch. But i think the music and the content is somewhat synched.

Anyhow, great to get feedback!

Comment

C00L Video! Some nice Kills! But when belizza is on the 2nd rank the other guys had to be noobs^^.

Here are some Movies from me. (Bad quality^^) http://www.youtube.com/user/mamananau

And sorry for my bad english!

Comment

I think it a good vid. Some people judging his movie like if it were if he was going for a golden globe award ffs. All I see is a competent player ENJOYING the game and decided to record a bit of it. If UT3 is to get more players it will be frag movies like this where a noob goes "oh I see what you did there" which will attract actual players rather than WTF, OMG , COOL FRAGs but I'll pass for something simplier vids.

Comment

Originally posted by tidds View Post
              I think it a good vid. Some people judging his movie like if it were if he was going for a golden globe award ffs. All I see is a competent player ENJOYING the game and decided to record a bit of it. If UT3 is to get more players it will be frag movies like this where a noob goes "oh I see what you did there" which will attract actual players rather than WTF, OMG , COOL FRAGs but I'll pass for something simplier vids.
              LOL keep cool no1 said that the video sucks!

Only drfish had to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Bl00dy.Ben|)er View Post
                LOL keep cool no1 said that the video sucks!

Only drfish had to complain

Yeh maybe I went a bit overboard

I just want more players, servers full of noobs running in straight lines, blowing themselves up, demoreccing it and laughin it all off.

If UT is to survive beyond being some niche shooter club with 200 odd active players we need to see more noobs blowing themselves up, asking stoopid questions and hopefully staying and evolving. The new patch can't do all that .. only the community.

peace out

Comment

Looks like you were having fun

- nice music

Comment

Nice video! If its a frag video, try some more hitscan. Need some nice headshots or some crazy boot combos, anyone can spam rockets down the corridor.

Comment

Very very nice super good movie with ownage frags, u are a highskiller!

...not, sorry

demorec public action, no effects, music choice...mh ok, rocketspam only, standcombos ftw

look at the ut3 movie from morph or the acabracatabra movie, that are ut3 fragmovies...

Comment

Originally posted by Qbab View Post
                        Hi i made an Unreal tournament 3 frag movie a little while ago, i think you guys should check it out. I am not pro or anything, but i think i was quite cool.

Remember to watch it in high quality and tell me if you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdLM...e=channel_page

Peace out bros
                        uhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Here is one of my Flagrun Videos (quality sucks -.-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc8aVJSl5tw

And music got disabled by wmg

Comment

Working...
                          X