Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titan Pack being developed by Titan Studios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must.. suppress.. urge.. to. blab!

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
      I remember that! The Titans would stomp on the floor and send pieces of the chessboard (and your character) flying. Fun stuff.
      Yep, we have the Titan on our '04 Invasion server. Sounds cool, can't wait.

Comment

a UT3 Titan MIGHT look like a huge krall

Comment

I wonder how'd titan looked as huge Matrix or huge DemoGuy.

Comment

YAY, nothing like a Titan DemoGuy!!!!

Comment

Titans were most recently spotted in ut2004 invasion.... Invasion's back??

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post
                Must.. suppress.. urge.. to. blab!
                I know you saw the matrix...

Originally posted by tidu View Post
                I never played invasion too much but the hardest monster I fought was that kind of Skaarj-gargoyle boss, never saw Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyKing View Post
                  I never played invasion too much but the hardest monster I fought was that kind of Skaarj-gargoyle boss, never saw Titans.
                  its becouse he was not there in the oficial gametype. but there is a mod called satore something that adds him, the queen, the mercenaries and others
                  the only way i see invasion returning to ut3 is if the make a true sequel to unreal 1 and then port it to UT. Too bad this is sooooo unlikely to ever happen

Comment

Yea there was lots of servers that used the titans and queens and such but as i recall there was a UT99 mod called "Monster Hunt" where you and some teammates had to kill all monsters on the map and there was some maps that were made into entire missions, the mod was awesome i would love to that in UT3.

Comment

i love the speculation in the thread... really...

Comment

I think they should make titan and survivor as different mutators.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyKing View Post
                          Hell yea! Warlords! I forgot about those swift ********. You know that they were the first characters in the Unreal universe that could wall dodge? As if flying around wasn't too much already.

Comment

I do think the Titans where hard to deal with, especially the little mini ones.

Although, I'd have to say that the large and micro Venoms where the hardest to deal with:

[shot]http://www.rbthinktank.com/rbtt/images/stories/videos/VenomTrailerLargeSnap.jpg[/shot]

They will eat you!!!!

I am really looking forward to the new game types.

Originally posted by tidu View Post
                            It is already back as addon gametype: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=590438

I would love to see the titans come back to UT3 invasion!!!

Comment

I have foreseen that the Titan Pack has some great stuff in it. That is all I will tell you, but if you can't trust ME, then who can you trust?

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                                I have foreseen that the Titan Pack has some great stuff in it. That is all I will tell you, but if you can't trust ME, then who can you trust?
                                I trust you.

Comment

Working...
                                X