X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
    Did you guys read my thread ??

I can't code or do anything else for that matter but I think my idea is just that cool

Xyx's input also adds more frosting on the cake on top of that.
    Yes I read it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Did you guys read my thread ??

I can't code or do anything else for that matter but I think my idea is just that cool

Xyx's input also adds more frosting on the cake on top of that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
    Man, I'm telling you - just make the Orb throwable!
    Yeah great idea!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Imagine the enemy team trying to take down the orb-runners as they pass the Orb to eachother! That would be soooooo fun!

You 'd no longer cap a node it'd be a 'slam dunk' .

I reckon they must have play tested this idea, we've had similar 'throw' element gametypes in previous UTs. Being able to destroy the enemy orb is often the only thing that keeps many War games alive as a contest currently. eg . think how a good team could pass the orb around in tankcrossing or at the flood node, just getting it to the node is hard enough on many teams.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phalanx View Post
    lol imagine firing it at a node to capture it
    Imagine the enemy team trying to take down the orb-runners as they pass the Orb to eachother! That would be soooooo fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well what I actually want is to have speed brake and jump both mapped to the space bar. Because that's the way it should be.
    Didn't know you could double tap forward though, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you can double tap forward for speed boost ya know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok well, one simple thing I would like to see in UT3 is:

Could we have the option to set the scorpion handbrake and turbo boost keys independently of the jump and crouch keys, please?

That would be really nice.

It's been a long time since I thought about that. Maybe they've even fixed it at some point already. I suppose I should check.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Orb Punting!
    to be included in warfare 1.5

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol imagine firing it at a node to capture it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ha, that's a great idea.

I'd go further and say do it like this: In order to grab the orb you have to switch to impact hammer and touch the orb with that. It will attach to the end of your hammer.

If you charge and release the hammer, the orb will fly off in the general direction you've got the hammer pointed, to a distance varying according to how far up you've got the hammer charged.

If you're wandering around and see an orb flying in your general direction, you can switch to impact hammer and, if you're close enough, possibly catch it.

edit: Ok, ok, while on hoverboard, or when any weapon other than the impact hammer is selected, the orb will behave just as it does now (floating just behind and over your head). You won't be able to "throw" it until you get off the board, and switch to impact hammer.

Code that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MSFHeggi View Post
    5. Adrenaline
    Ew... no. Adrenaline was just a lame version of relics implemented in standard gameplay. It never deserved to be more than a mutator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Assault...
    enforcers accuracy increased... sometimes they never hit the target you are shooting at and when you cant get ammo for it.. its well rather poor, and no they wont be OP, link gun is stronger, stinger is stronger.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a Bombing Run for UT3, and it's quite nice. Take a minute and try it out.

http://www.relicsut.com/ut3br.htm

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X