The simple stuff that i'd like to see in UT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The simple stuff that i'd like to see in UT3

1. Sorting in message list and in friends list...
    Seriously what kind of program where there are tables doesnt have any sorting?

2. A main menu button in server browser so i dont have to go to filter and back. And a button for friends and messages.

3. I dont want any login stuff it wastes a second of my gaming time every time i start UT3.

4. Bombing run included in some patch.

5. Adrenaline

6. I dont what my ini settings reset if i change resolution in game. If i want DepthOfField to be false i also want it to be false after i changed resolution even if i want to do that in game.

7. that they keep fixing the bugs they leave out in patch 1.4

8. Graphic bugs i.e. when switching weapons fast you sometime seem to have 2 weapons in 1. Graphics is what makes UT3 a nice game so make sure it looks good.

9. Old skins like malcolm, matrix, 2003 robot skins like renegade

10. more players

You could make your wishes in this thread: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=627936 so we can have all put together

Comment

Originally posted by MSFHeggi View Post
      Bombing run included in some patch.
      That'd be a 0.5 gigabyte patch, unless BR could reuse the CTF maps (and why not?).

Comment

BR needs completely different maps for itself because of the different game flow (the ball cannot dodge, so transitions have to be seamless)

Comment

Man, I'm telling you - just make the Orb throwable!

Comment

There is a Bombing Run for UT3, and it's quite nice. Take a minute and try it out.

http://www.relicsut.com/ut3br.htm

Comment

Assault...
              enforcers accuracy increased... sometimes they never hit the target you are shooting at and when you cant get ammo for it.. its well rather poor, and no they wont be OP, link gun is stronger, stinger is stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by MSFHeggi View Post
                5. Adrenaline
                Ew... no. Adrenaline was just a lame version of relics implemented in standard gameplay. It never deserved to be more than a mutator.

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                  Man, I'm telling you - just make the Orb throwable!
                  Ha, that's a great idea.

I'd go further and say do it like this: In order to grab the orb you have to switch to impact hammer and touch the orb with that. It will attach to the end of your hammer.

If you charge and release the hammer, the orb will fly off in the general direction you've got the hammer pointed, to a distance varying according to how far up you've got the hammer charged.

If you're wandering around and see an orb flying in your general direction, you can switch to impact hammer and, if you're close enough, possibly catch it.

edit: Ok, ok, while on hoverboard, or when any weapon other than the impact hammer is selected, the orb will behave just as it does now (floating just behind and over your head). You won't be able to "throw" it until you get off the board, and switch to impact hammer.

Code that.

Comment

lol imagine firing it at a node to capture it

Comment

Orb Punting!
                      to be included in warfare 1.5

Comment

Ok well, one simple thing I would like to see in UT3 is:

Could we have the option to set the scorpion handbrake and turbo boost keys independently of the jump and crouch keys, please?

That would be really nice.

It's been a long time since I thought about that. Maybe they've even fixed it at some point already. I suppose I should check.

Comment

you can double tap forward for speed boost ya know

Comment

Well what I actually want is to have speed brake and jump both mapped to the space bar. Because that's the way it should be.
                            Didn't know you could double tap forward though, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by phalanx View Post
                              lol imagine firing it at a node to capture it
                              Imagine the enemy team trying to take down the orb-runners as they pass the Orb to eachother! That would be soooooo fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X