Problem joining online games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem joining online games

I try to double click on any online server match and nothing happens, single player matches work fine. I have the latest patch v1.3. Can someone help? Ive already tried reinstalling but it didnt fix the problem.

I can try to help you !

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
      I can try to help you !
      what should I do?

Comment

Im able to join the server matches now but I cant find one that doesnt disconnect me before I join. I was always able to join the ones im getting disconnected from, anyone mind helping?

Comment

You should post your basic system specs (amount of ram, processor, graphics card, xp or vista)

We need some more information so we can know what's going wrong. If you are using a nvidia graphics card you can try the new beta drivers, which fix a common ut3 crashing problem. Not sure if that will solve it for you, but it's always worth a shot. http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=659372

Comment

Hope you have Patch 1.3 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
              Hope you have Patch 1.3 installed.
              Yes, I know 100% that I can run UT3 since ive been playing it for a year now. This happened when I tried to play over hamachi with a friend. Had to reenter my serial number and then I couldnt join any games at all and now I cant join one w/o disconnecting.

Comment

Have you tried uninstalling Hamachi? It establishes a VPN, and it does sound like a network issue. From the wikipedia page on Hamachi:

Client software adds a virtual network interface to a computer, and it is used for intercepting outbound as well as injecting inbound VPN traffic. Outbound traffic sent by the operating system to this interface is delivered to the client software, which encrypts and authenticates it and then sends it to the destination VPN peer over a specially initiated UDP connection.
                Perhaps you're still using the virtual network interface, causing network traffic to be routed through Hamachi's server cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
                  Have you tried uninstalling Hamachi? It establishes a VPN, and it does sound like a network issue. From the wikipedia page on Hamachi:

Perhaps you're still using the virtual network interface, causing network traffic to be routed through Hamachi's server cluster?
                  Hamachi is long gone, switched networks to my old connection.

Comment

Working...
                  X