• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-

-----------

Nope. However #ut3pugs on irc.gameradius.org is active for tdm/ctf

Comment

Yes it is if you know where to look. Also, it is essential to play with people you know from game/life cos it makes a big difference if you play with your clan mates or pubbers...

Comment

----------

Comment

You can find people on some servers

What bothers me the most is i can barely kill a few people.. nobody helps so you always find me crouching somewhere with a sniper rifle in my hand and a cigarette in my mouth.
          WTF lol

I play UT99 more but i really like UT3 although not as much people on UT3 but it's still a nice game i'm looking forward to see people/clans showing up after the patch is released.

I would like to ask where can i find ZP Instagib servers and where do i have to put the IPs of the servers.. i didn't find that section.. like in UT99 you have the Openlocation option in UT3 i couldn't find such a thing.

Thanks in advance

Comment

aCRaSSiCauDa I run a zp instagib server called "Bubbaxm2's CTF Server" feel free to stop in and play some night. Seems the majority of us that play the zp insta are night owls so it won't usually get busy until 8pm EST, but can stay that way sometimes till 5am.

Comment

Originally posted by Ihtesam View Post
              Is the PC Version of Unreal Tournament 3 ACTIVE?

Can I find a lot of servers in Multiplayer (ONLINE).

Thank You!~
              expect it to be after the release of the patch and the titan pack

Comment

vctf and warfare are plenty active action to find... DM and TDM is old...

Comment

I'd say yes. I can always find a good match online; and I play everyday.

This topic just keeps coming up! hahah. If everyone who's unsure about getting it would JUST GET IT ALREADY, we'd have that many more players. How are player numbers going to increase if everyone who wants to get the game sticks to: "I'll get it when there are more players"

Also, the huge patch, expansion, Steam integration and achievements and the all new Core healing Link Cannon will definitely bring in more players.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                    aCRaSSiCauDa I run a zp instagib server called "Bubbaxm2's CTF Server" feel free to stop in and play some night. Seems the majority of us that play the zp insta are night owls so it won't usually get busy until 8pm EST, but can stay that way sometimes till 5am.
                    I have that server on my favourite list i think.. but it's always empty.. also i'm 7 or 8 hours ahead of EST but still can't find players there when i'm awake till 7am my time.. but i will keep an eye on it.

Thanks mate

Comment

----------

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                        Please turn TL off... btw I am Error.

Comment

Hi Error..There might end up being times when I do turn it off but for every one person that wants it off there are two that want it on. Seems most of the oldschool players want it off. I myself am not an oldschool player so I learned to play with it on so I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by PR0V0 View Post
                            vctf and warfare are plenty active action to find... DM and TDM is old...
                            ...and yet DM is still the ruling gametype.

Comment

Glad you got a few in aCRaSSiCauDa.

Comment

Working...
                              X