Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by spermplant View Post
    A single player shock jump is yet impossible in UT3, yes? -Even with fast weapon switch mutator?
    Should be possible with fast weapon. But then it is not really UT3, is it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have updated the Video to full length and HD Version! The link is HD if you cant load just click on "normal format" or something like this. Now the shock at the end is on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How about a modded shock rifle jump while standing on a manta wing...Now that is fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post
    impact hammer does 50 damage to yourself online but 25 damage to yourself offline. (Epic, pls fix) .
    It seems to be ok!
    It has something with the bot level to do which changes the self-damage.
    Check this thread:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=658402

Greets

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A single player shock jump is yet impossible in UT3, yes? -Even with fast weapon switch mutator?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    impact hammer does 50 damage to yourself online but 25 damage to yourself offline. (Epic, pls fix) . High ping wouldn't be so bad if I had more than one try at it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impact Hammer jump doesn't work on high ping servers (Epics, pls fix)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah and you use to use the hammer to launch the translocator disk which was a cool thing to do.

Also the translocator use to have a camera in the disk which was underutilized but handy.

I finally found a useful thing for the hammer jump in gateway to get the redeemer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i remember UT99, could blast the flag across the map with a quick deemer suicide lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bots in UT99 use to hammer jump all the time. I have yet to see a UT3 bot use the hammer to jump.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol guys, that Rocket Launcher jump was just an example.
    I never do this.
    I meant it's theoretically possible to do jumps with any (but not all) other weapons.
    The Impact Hammer seems to be the most popular of all.
    Its only disadvantage is that it takes time until it gets charged and the enemies hear you.
    For example you charge it right before you take the flag with the plan to make quickly a jump after you take it.

Some guys have more than 100 HP and use a Shield belt.
    (That's nothing special in V-CTF or at all^^.)
    That means they wouldn't care about ~ 100 HP loss if they know that the enemies can't reach them easily after their jump.

Greets

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bebo is totally right in my opinion, to much damage where is the advantage? Even if you get the belt with that it wouldnt be so clever.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i agree not, do u?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Rocket jumping....no. Hammer jumping or shock secondary jumping is what you do. Rocket jumping is retarded. It's not quake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please forget what I said about the Avril jump.
    Online you are dead if you have 100 HP.
    I created a new thread about this issue:
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=658402

Greets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X