Recruiting: TAW (The Art of Warfare, www.taw.net) is recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    So whats good with TAW rejoing and becoming active on Fragged Nation again? We would love to have you guys back and if you need scrimages or something to get you guys back in the flow of things let us know. Hit us up in vent, PM me or hop on our site to let us know. www.ut3gow.com

see you guys around soon hopefully

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We are still playing and enjoying this game. We practice twice a week in organized, team work oriented game play.

Check out our website at www.taw.net. You will find, not only UT but other games that make up the over 700 members of TAW. Our UT Division has been around for years.

If you are looking for something more than single player action, or strangers playing against strangers, join TAW and meet and get to know new people from all around the world who share a love for gaming.

www.taw.net
    COL_Quagmire
    UT Division Commander
    TAW: The Art of Warfare
    xfire: quagmiretaw
    http://www.xfire.com/clans/tawut/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rhykker
    Hey Benfica, we also have a European division in TAW. Have you ever checked out our servers? Played with our dudes?
    Yes, other game though. It was very embarrasing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We are still playing and enjoying this game. We practice twice a week in organized, team work oriented game play.

Check out our website at www.taw.net. You will find, not only UT but other games that make up the over 700 members of TAW. Our UT Division has been around for years.

If you are looking for something more than single player action, or strangers playing against strangers, join TAW and meet and get to know new people from all around the world who share a love for gaming.

www.taw.net
    COL_Quagmire
    UT Division Commander
    TAW: The Art of Warfare
    xfire: quagmiretaw

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Benfica View Post
    Yes, I know
    Hey Benfica, we also have a European division in TAW. Have you ever checked out our servers? Played with our dudes?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealBomber
    UT3 is not the only game we play
    Yes, I know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We've had some great recruits join us recently, and urge more of you to check us out!

TAW has servers in both the US and Europe, and we would really like to see more Europeans join us (and North Americans are still more than welcome, of course).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been in the TAW Community for about a year now and I have loved it ever since day 1. UT3 is not the only game we play (don't kill me) The reason I mention that is we try to make our overall clan fun and friendly. If I know one thing its this, I've seen people come into the UT division and go from the UT Division, 9/10 people that join generally stay whether it be in the UT Division or Just the Clan itself and wanted to do another game. But I'm a big fan of UT So I stay there.

I really hope this makes it easier to understand.

but yea anyone that's interested head on over to http://www.taw.net/ and see what we do and what we're about. and if you catch anyone from the UT Division in our servers, hit us up if you're interested and we'll get you the hook up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another great thing about TAW is the humility. We don't go around bragging; neither between clanmates, nor with other clans. There are no sore losers and no sore winners here - it's all about doing the best you can and having fun.

kbozz71 (RogaineRenegade) is a better player than his post suggests - and most important is that he's a team player

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you drop in I can help you pad your stats a little....oh the shame, my greatest contribution to the UT community..helping others look better, one frag at a time.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If anyone else out there would like to just check us out before joining, to see what we're about, add me on xfire, username Rhykker. Our North American practices are Monday and Thursday nights at 9pm Eastern.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We hope to see you then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TAW_Quagmire View Post
    Show him our xfire names and tell him he can join us in team speak for a practice if he likes. We'd be happy to show him a good time, lol.

You are also welcome anytime, it was a blast and you are a tough player. Your flag runs were legendary.

TAW_Quagmire [UT DC]
    www.taw.net
    Xfire: quagmiretaw
    email: quagmire@theartofwarfare.net
    Thanks! I really did enjoy playing those games with your group. CTF was my first love and it was really nostalgic to play it again after so long with people who do more than running around in 1on1 DM battles haha. ...always did love running backward more than forward :P I really was sad to see the CTF community die in UT2k4!

I'll be back but my life is NUTS right now. For example... yesterday... Went to work from 10AM-7PM. Got home. Finished production on video work I was hired for from 9PM-2:30AM. 10-7 again today and... surprise! I'm on call from 6AM to 7PM tomorrow (today)! lol Buuuuut my birthday is next Thursday and I decided to treat myself to a 4-day weekend after all of this chaos so I'll be playing tons then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Show him our xfire names and tell him he can join us in team speak for a practice if he likes. We'd be happy to show him a good time, lol.

You are also welcome anytime, it was a blast and you are a tough player. Your flag runs were legendary.

TAW_Quagmire [UT DC]
    www.taw.net
    Xfire: quagmiretaw
    email: quagmire@theartofwarfare.net

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man! I really enjoyed it myself and I can tell you're a good bunch of guys (and girl haha). I have a buddy I should introduce to you all. I've been playing UT with him for around oh... 3-4 years. He's one of the few that actually transitioned to UT3. (I still have a love/hate relationship with it myself...)

Anyway, fun times and I'm sure you'll see me around in the near future . Work has been insane lately but hopefully I can wrap up some projects and will have some actual free time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X