Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Map rotation has been reset on some EPIC servers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map rotation has been reset on some EPIC servers!

Dear admin,

Thanks for fixing the NO-DODGE issue on the VCTF EPIC OFFICIAL #1, #2 and #3 server.

But unfortunately another miss configuration has slipped in now; there has something terribly gone wrong with the map rotations of all these servers!

OFFICIAL EPIC SERVER #1 : map rotation gone
    OFFICIAL EPIC SERVER #2 : map rotation gone
    OFFICIAL EPIC SERVER #3 : map rotation gone, is now stuck on the SANDSTORM map

This is most likely caused by the reset the admin had to do to fix the no-dodge issue. After that he probably forgot to load map list back in.

Could u do us a pleasure and take a look at it?

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers...

TY Pr0v0, we'll take a look!

Comment

Most of these Official Epic Servers have always repeated the same map ad-naseum. There's one that's 24/7 Downtown (or used to be, haven't played on it lately), there's one (or two) that's 24/7 Torlan. I'm sure whoever created Onyx Coast, Power Surge, Islander, etc wants their map to be played too.

Comment

thanks for whoever beat me to it, i kept forgetting to send you a msg about that screwy CTF server Flak - tanx for the fixx0r!!

Comment

I forgot to mention server #3 not only has SANDSTORM as the only map in the rotation it also has 10 bots in it. I cant recall thats regular either.

Cheers all!

P.s. at least one official server will host the official maps right? (as epic did in the past)

Comment

Pr0v0, I believe this is fixed, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X