Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

«ne» BTFA Custom Map Server (UT2K4 style)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

«ne» BTFA Custom Map Server (UT2K4 style)

open 81.19.221.203:7778

UT2K4 style - Has dodge jump

So what is BTA (Battle Team Arena) well its TDM (Team Death Match) with a great twist off action basically. you spawn with full health all Armour and all weapons (no remmer or avril) all ammo pickups have been removed from the map and no weapon pickups or power up's also (one map does still have the powerups - but I will let you find that one!). Each round lasts 2mins and then your health starts draining. There is no 'camping' (staying in one small area) as after 15seconds your health starts draining. Each Match has 10 rounds or lasts 30mins which ever is the shorter. Its fast and a great laugh.

We also run BFA (Battle Freezetag Arena) which is basically BTA instead of getting killed you can get frozen. You slowly thaw, which can be speeded up alot by team mates 'cuddling' you (get close) You can die if pushed to lava or off map etc

we have a 12 community slot server (4 spec slots) up ATM which gives a great ping. All map are on a very fast redirect (limited by your isp bandwidth) and only a few servers are feed by this redirect so its very quick.

We have lots of maps on the server but have limited it too ones which play BTA well and download quick.

maps on list ATM

1. DM-Under2
    2. DM-Yard-SE
    3. DM-Agony2
    4. DM-Bonescraper
    5. DM-Cipe
    6. DM-CBP3-August
    7. DM-CBP3-Decay
    8. DM-CBP3-Endura
    9. DM-CBP3-Halcyon
    10. DM-CBP3-HongKong
    11. DM-CBP3-IronMaiden2
    12. DM-CBP3-Saip
    13. DM-CBP3-Salvation
    14. DM-CBP3-Solar
    15. DM-CBP3-Stronghold
    16. DM-CBP3-Thor
    17. DM-CBP3-Yarith
    18. DM-Chizra
    19. DM-Contrast-UT3
    20. DM-DG-Waterfalls-SE
    21. DM-Echelon
    22. DM-Eluded
    23. DM-Faze
    24. DM-Fearless
    25. DM-Flustered
    26. DM-Goose2k9
    27. DM-Grendelkeep-U3
    28. DM-Gritt
    29. DM-Integrity
    30. DM-Noca
    31. DM-OceanRelic
    32. DM-Oxidized
    33. DM-Precision
    34. DM-Rankin
    35. DM-Sanctuary
    36. DM-Subterrane
    37. DM-Turbine

«ne» map packs here

You are able to vote for a new map after 30secs delay from the start off the game

Bio and mini ammo at 100% and r there to be used

server rules - have fun - all skill levels welcome

«ne» public Mumble Address 'mumble.nervousenergy.co.uk' Port '64738' - join the party

If you want a map to play that isn't on are rota just give me shout - will be more than happy to sort it for you

Good stuff . I'll make sure I'm there this coming Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Nammo View Post
      Good stuff . I'll make sure I'm there this coming Wednesday
      But you suck

Comment

Ill try to be there n suck too :P .Btw i dont have most of the maps.A map pack can be done?I know its hard but it will help from delays n stuff.

Comment

Ooooh - I'll be there.

I do check most nights to see if someone is on anyway - I reckon it'll catch if we can get one or two regulars (like myself).

Should have left default ammo alone though - if you manage 6 on 6 you tend to need it!

Comment

Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
            Ooooh - I'll be there.

I do check most nights to see if someone is on anyway - I reckon it'll catch if we can get one or two regulars (like myself).

Should have left default ammo alone though - if you manage 6 on 6 you tend to need it!
            you better be there -just spent last few hours uploadin your maps for you m8

Map list updated and BIO and Mini back to 100% ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
              you better be there -just spent last few hours uploadin your maps for you m8

Map list updated and BIO and Mini back to 100% ammo
              I'll be there, but it'll be nearer 9pm. Unfortunately, the trappings of fatherhood mean I have to wait until the little sprogs are in their bed!

Comment

I'll be there, but it'll be nearer 9pm. Unfortunately, the trappings of fatherhood mean I have to wait until the little sprogs are in their bed!
                Lol, join the club!

Comment

Server should be nicely warmed up by then - but don't blame me if its full - the ne custom server had 20slots and last Thursday was full most off the night.

Comment

Twas a great night

Comment

**** u to all who nabbed the slots before me!

Comment

Hmmm. Hopefully people enjoyed the server enough to put it in their favourites, and maybe now we can get the server populated every night...

Comment

My Mrs dragged me off the server to watch TV with her 30 seconds after I got a slot....

First time I've fired up UT3 in months and I didn't have time for a single frag!

Ah well - back to UT2004 tonight methinks

Comment

Nice fight between A/sXs/St2-Ne !

Comment

Originally posted by Nammo View Post
                              Twas a great night
                              Zofo was saying it was a Blast. Server was full most of night, Unfortunately [FnG]Bawsy had friends turn up LOL some m8s he has - but 'rl' first

Comment

Working...
                              X