All read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All read

Why is it that mods are all jumbled up on these forms???

So hard to find ****
    why doesnt each set of items have its own thread

For example:

Maps, Mutators, and Characters should be sorted into their own catorgories. I think it would be alot easier to find what your looking for and make alot more sense.

Even better the maps its self should be separated too into catigories:
    CTF, TCTF, Deathmatch ect.

I tried search and it dont just bring up the mutator or w/e im searching for it will bring up all post with the word in it and also other mods like vehicles and weapons ect. which makes no sense but then again back to what i said before its prolly cause someone typed the word in the post so it brings it up

What do YOU think??

thats why theres fan sites that do that

Originally posted by unrealkillah View Post
    Why is it that mods are all jumbled up on these forms???

So hard to find ****
    why doesnt each set of items have its own thread

For example:

Maps, Mutators, and Characters should be sorted into their own catorgories. I think it would be alot easier to find what your looking for and make alot more sense.

Even better the maps its self should be separated too into catigories:
    CTF, TCTF, Deathmatch ect.

I tried search and it dont just bring up the mutator or w/e im searching for it will bring up all post with the word in it and also other mods like vehicles and weapons ect. which makes no sense but then again back to what i said before its prolly cause someone typed the word in the post so it brings it up

What do YOU think??

Comment

I think you should use the Search function. It works pretty well.

ok you say you tried that. Well if the forum search doesn't work I usually go root around on google, the Big search function.

If I don't find it in five or ten minutes it's probably not out there.

On the other hand, having seperate categories for different kinds of maps, mutators and mods would be nice too.

If anyone wants to spend their time working on that. Instead of something else.

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco View Post
        thats why theres fan sites that do that
        Yeah, but still.. How hard is it to make a new thread and let people post it there? c'mon really.

Comment

also what is some of these fan sites cause UT3MOD hasnt up dated from what i looked for like a month i dont really like their layout anyway for ps3

Comment

psh i would contribute

Comment

You could find a lot of stuff at our site, but tbh we're not all that organized either. Still, check it out if your bored.

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                You could find a lot of stuff at our site, but tbh we're not all that organized either. Still, check it out if your bored.
                alright man ill have to check yall out

Comment

i hate to complain cause i like these forms and the people its just flustrating

Comment

sfunny... you claim stuff is poorly organized, but 1) you post in the wrong forum and 2) you give your topic a name that reveals nothing.

Comment

i like the idea, but i'm unsure if epic will make a collection thread a sticky

and who will do the work? editing the post everytime a new map, mutator is final - should be aphabetical

Comment

Next to each thread there is a map,char,mutator,whatever icon.I think that this should be a link to ease the search.For example presing on any map icon = filter to all maps.Better if u can choose the map of your preferred gametype.

Comment

Perhaps part of the problem is between the chair and keyboard. The advanced search does have severe limits and is not really very advanced.. The standard search is poor at best.

There is a maps and mods section with beta and final release sub sections. I suppose you do need to know what your looking for in order to find it. But, you can always browse.

Comment

what about making a sticky listing all the fansites where you can dl stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                              sfunny... you claim stuff is poorly organized, but 1) you post in the wrong forum and 2) you give your topic a name that reveals nothing.
                              yes, it is very sfunny

Comment

Working...
                              X