Control assignation of characters for my own player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control assignation of characters for my own player

Do you know how can tell this game not to choose certain characters for my own player? I mean, the game seem to select any of the installed chars (official or custom) for the player your are controlling. I'd like it no to chose custom characters but only official characters. Is this possible?

Also, if you create a custom character, it seems that this random selection and assignation of characters no longer works, so you always use the same (the edited character). I don't know why this happens. It's strange.

If you don't pick a character the game selects one randomly for you.

In the player tab of the settings menu theres a tick box "Allow custom characters" tick it to allow them or leave it unchecked to use stock characters only.

Comment

I have not checked that option, but if I deselect "Allow custom characters", then the bot selection would be restricted to official chars only? I'd like to have a random selection of both official and custom chars for my bots models, but not for my player. I don't know if I have explained it well.

Comment

I've just tested this and when you deselect "Allow custom chars" what happens is that all the bots you see have the same skin. I suppose this is for low spec PCs... So, the only solution I've found yet is to create a custom char with the in-game editor, which saves a profile. Then, your own character is always that custom char. I wonder if there's any chance of creating and saving several custom chars.

Comment

Working...
        X