X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"heres a thought"

fix your servers

again in ps3 midway servers shut down on us in the middle of a good game, please do something

yeah that was pretty garbage dude to the players who were in that match good game while it lasted

Comment

worthless post.

Flak, please lock.

Comment

Originally posted by seinfeld` View Post
        worthless post.

Flak, please lock.
        yeah it gets old when nothing gets done about the server/login issues, if its worthless then stay out and dont waste time leaving worthless comments in worthless threads

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
          yeah well your worthless then to, it gets old when nothing gets done about the server/login issues, if its worthless then stay out and dont waste time leaving worthless comments
          calling me worthless and wasting time? I see you are Q_Q in the ut3 forums, gj.

Comment

come on..stop the arguements about stupid junk.

Comment

no more argumentsm i went through and fixed my post im just tired of the server problems.

Comment

[QUOTE=~MISKELL~;25944157]no more argumentsm i went through and fixed my post im just tired of the server problems.[/QUOTE

Amen to that! Two days in a row I've been in the middle of intense, close games in Warfare-Downtown and all of a sudden it's over. This is ****.

Comment

Working...
                X