X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give QM Second Loss

LOL just Kidding

haha 2 players that havent been in qM for more then 2-3 days, you know they have been working on this 2on2 for weeks, reverendcrow and incremental play 2on2s all the time, both players in tri were both told before the games they played that it had nothing to do with qm and wasnt a match.

the only times tRi has ever played qM in a match it was qM winning lol, ACE dont you remember our last clan battle, you hosted every match of the ctf and we beat you guys LOL

ace its pretty obvious you will take whatever you can get, and at this point all you can take is a random match with 4 people that was set up for weeks that had nothing at all to do with qM.

bumrush24sev helscream phantaci pawweezy dahblackworm deadaim

those are the starters, why would i authorize a clan match without 1 starter? lol dude your pathetic, besides the fact you already admited to incremental you lied and xerxes and penguin denied ever saying they beat qM, and i believe they didnt say it.

Comment

Sounds like a clan match just needs to happen. I actually hope this time Ace you have everyone in your clan that is playing and stays to play instead of bringing someone in better after the first match of loosing. Reminds me of that TDM, We won the first one, you guys won the second one, then the last one took forever cause you said you aint a TDmer so you wanted Trendy to come in, for the fact you knew you might loose. I still remember all that very clealy in early December so all im saying is when you play qm dont be switching members between matches to work out to your advantage.

I dont know how many times I gotta tell you the M O T H E R F * C K I N match was set up 3 weeks ago, go ask team iAM, i was in there clan 2 weeks ago. Your still strating sh*t huh.
      You know I clearly remember you telling me why you left tri, oh thats right because you said xerxes was running his mouth all the time acting like he runs the show and you couldnt take it so you made TOP, now your kissing their a$$, hhmm

Comment

incremental is correct foo me and him were in iAM whenwe made that match so thats also saying that we gave iAM a lost does that make sence absolutely f*cking not

Comment

this guy is a head case, serious issues

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
            incremental is correct foo me and him were in iAM whenwe made that match so thats also saying that we gave iAM a lost does that make sence absolutely f*cking not
            god im speechless, u took the words right out of my mouth
            ace hers a thought, go on iAMgaming.com and tell them we set up a 2v2 and they loss to tri, get real

Comment

Working...
            X