Play ut3 for FUN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play ut3 for FUN

Reading a thread here gives me the creeps about how many players are NOT playing with fun. Instead of having a competitive portion of fun they sit behind there computers/consoles thinking that there own lives depend on it playing a GAME.
    Also in this forum some EGO's rise to the top and they think they are the best/superior/god.

IMO.....just shut up and play the game how its meant to be played --> hard and fair ---pay some respect to other players here and don't think your P*****s is bigger than others!!!!!!

if it wasn't fun, i wouldn't play, regardless how good i might be. i'm not a professional gamer, and have no aspirations to be one. sure, it might be a cool idea to get paid for doing something you like, but as it stands, who's getting paid to play this game anyway?

anywho, have a nice day, and ...
    FUNNAGE!

Comment

I see a lot of players in warfare repeating the same things.... usually it's something like "my team sucks, they're all noobs, yada yada..." Makes me want to puke. Typical dbag rant: "My team sucks, they're all noobs. I'm not even trying! It's not even worth it. I'll just sit back and watch my team mate run the orb into our prime, where he'll run into 6 enemy footsoldiers and a tank. Later when he fails I will complain about what a noob he is!" Is this UT3, or have I been mistakenly playing "the Blame Game"? Just my 2 cents. For the record, I have also encountered many fun to play with fine upstanding individuals such as Rek.

Comment

In my experience, it's usually the n00bs doing most of the negative commenting. There are some players who are just obnoxious. Kinda like the players who spend all the time typing chat and making taunts instead of actually playing the game, then complains about being on the worse team ever.

Comment

I don't think anyone really plays UT3 competitively, that whole niche died within months of this games release.
          Whats left is "hardcore" players that dunno to do with themselves, either waiting for the next fast pace FPS to arrive or play Quake Live.

I've basically went back to playing SP games in the last 3 years that I missed (Currently playing the Witcher and enjoying it). I don't find UT3 or any online game as fun without a competitive community to encourage skill development.

Comment

I know some players who really should read your post
            But no, I don't want to call names
            Maybe next time^^

Another thing:
            Sometimes I'm also little bit angry if some guys destroy the victory.
            (Having the orb and attacking the core or other things.)
            But yeah, as you said, it's just a game.
            And I'm not perfect as well

If it's too much, then press F12 to quit (if you have bind it^^) and make any other things... it helps^^

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Rabbit View Post
              Reading a thread here gives me the creeps about how many players are NOT playing with fun. Instead of having a competitive portion of fun they sit behind there computers/consoles thinking that there own lives depend on it playing a GAME.
              Also in this forum some EGO's rise to the top and they think they are the best/superior/god.

IMO.....just shut up and play the game how its meant to be played --> hard and fair ---pay some respect to other players here and don't think your P*****s is bigger than others!!!!!!
              I don't need Ego. I am God

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
                I don't think anyone really plays UT3 competitively, that whole niche died within months of this games release.
                Whats left is "hardcore" players that dunno to do with themselves, either waiting for the next fast pace FPS to arrive or play Quake Live.

I've basically went back to playing SP games in the last 3 years that I missed (Currently playing the Witcher and enjoying it). I don't find UT3 or any online game as fun without a competitive community to encourage skill development.
                Roadkill

Competitive UT3 ladders at UGL with good peeps that have Fun.
                Join up

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
                  I see a lot of players in warfare repeating the same things.... usually it's something like "my team sucks, they're all noobs, yada yada..." Makes me want to puke. Typical dbag rant: "My team sucks, they're all noobs. I'm not even trying! It's not even worth it. I'll just sit back and watch my team mate run the orb into our prime, where he'll run into 6 enemy footsoldiers and a tank. Later when he fails I will complain about what a noob he is!" Is this UT3, or have I been mistakenly playing "the Blame Game"? Just my 2 cents. For the record, I have also encountered many fun to play with fine upstanding individuals such as Rek.
                  Haha, they even make threads about this!

Unbalanced teams !!!11 !

Hilarious.

Comment

I consider unbalanced teams a different subject from whining about/bashing/blaming your own team, but I do agree both behaviors are prime examples of dbaggery.

Comment

+1 Mighty.

Still i think they all have fun in their own way.The kind of fun they have is based on their idea of fun and their character.Bad characters are everywhere around us n so in the game too.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                        +1 Mighty.

Still i think they all have fun in their own way.The kind of fun they have is based on their idea of fun and their character.Bad characters are everywhere around us n so in the game too.
                        i dont mind if they have fun in their own special way but let them press the exit button or go away!!!

But let others enjoy this game !!!!

Comment

But let others enjoy this game !!!!
                          Thats why admins are for.Still t times its hard to find one.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKillGrill View Post
                            Quake Live...lol
                            UGL. It's quite active.

Comment

i play for f.u.n. (****ing up newbies)

lol j/k

Comment

Working...
                              X