EpicServer2 (PC Warfare)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    Because it's the same map over and over? Same as Suspense only servers or Torlan only servers from 2k4, although the demo had some to do with that (for both games, lol!). It's easier to become decent at just one map, and newer players probably enjoy that. Soon it will probably be the only server with people in it . Just like 2k4.
    Awww don't jinx us :P

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
      Because it's the same map over and over? Same as Suspense only servers or Torlan only servers from 2k4, although the demo had some to do with that (for both games, lol!). It's easier to become decent at just one map, and newer players probably enjoy that. Soon it will probably be the only server with people in it . Just like 2k4.
      I can live with the same map. I think we all played on servers like that in 2k4 -- either Torlan only or demo servers switching between Torlan and Primeval.

Removing dodge though? That's just plain evil.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
        I can live with the same map. I think we all played on servers like that in 2k4 -- either Torlan only or demo servers switching between Torlan and Primeval.

Removing dodge though? That's just plain evil.
        I think there will be enough of us hard core types to keep at least one server going, the UMG, T5K, or BGE. I just join the one with the players.The EU has 2 or 3 servers usually going with good pings from the US east coast.

I assume dodge was removed to make it easier to frag.

Comment

i personally can't figure out WHY someone would disable dodge. coolcat was there on the vctf server one time, and that was the first thing i noticed. dodging is the first thing to me that really seperates this game from the rest of the shooters out there, and to remove it is to only cater to a lesser skilled audience, and makes this game unplayable IMHO. seriously without dodging, it's like 30-50% of the skill you need to survive is tossed out the window.

EDIT: and if this is tracking as a pure server, stats are even more borked... .

Comment

Working...
          X