Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-line service is temporary unavailable. Down again.. really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-line service is temporary unavailable. Down again.. really?

What is the deal? This is happening way too much.

Yeah. What's up with that? Can't work around it, can't play. Ug.

Comment

Same for me. Its unavailable or times out. (pc version)

Comment

its me 4 lol.............it happen a few days ago too

Comment

5 players on beer drinkers playing gutter and I can't join :/

Comment

this....this makes me so angry. I have this urge to go outside and punch someone in the face.

You people should play Quake Live when it comes out.

Comment

Really Epic? Again? You're furnishing us an unusable product here. This makes the lawyer in me want to take drastic action.

Comment

I've been playing UT since the early days and stuck with it through all of the ups and downs. The Gamespy login on UT3 is the single biggest failure of all time for the UT universe.

I've gotten two people to buy the game in the last couple of months and both of them had to try about 20 different names to get a valid Gamespy name just to play the game online!!! This is just a complete (expletive here) debacle IMHO!! I'm personally embarrassed to try and justify that pain for them after paying for the game and getting them to continue with it. And then, with the server ups and downs... talk about insult to injury!

Comment

I was already in a game when my buddies told me. I left to go try and find a more populated server. I was disappointed to find that the server I was in, with 6 people, was the more populated of the only two servers with people in them.

sigh.....

Comment

It's working now. I just logged in and connected to a server.

Comment

not on the ps3 we are still down

Comment

Working...
                      X