Problem with a weapon and a vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with a weapon and a vehicle

I have a problem with the Impact Hammer. What is this weapon supposed to do? It seems to be totally useless. Whenever I press the trigger, no matter how close I am to an enemy, it does nothing. Is it made for a different purpose?

Apart from this, a question about one of the vehicles. I think it's called the Raptor. You can press the jump button to raise and you end up flying high in the sky, but how do you go down?

Impact Hammer on primary trigger (LMB), hold down till it is pumping at max force - hit someone and they will go splat. If you only charge it a little, you will get less damage.

On secondary you create an EMP (electro magnetic pulse) apparently. Hold down and when it is pumping at max hit a vehicle to cause it damage (and knockback in the case of a manta). Also, if you hit an opponent who is currently holding a power-up, it will knock the power-up off them.

You can also use it to hammer-jump (charge primary, look down and release + jump at the same time for a higher jump).

Raptor goes down using your default crouch button (I think that would be 'C' on the PC).

Comment

Lol, I had the same problem with the Raptor when I started to play Unreal Tournament 2004.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEYy...e=channel_page

SensationBlack's guide to Impact Hammer jumping.
        A must-know if you want to be a good flag runner.

Comment

Working...
        X