A few questions about the game and MapMixer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions about the game and MapMixer

I have some doubts about the game, although maybe most of them have to do with MapMixer.

1: Does it happen to you that when the map is loaded you can see, for 1 sec or 2, the textures in very low resolution and then they turn to high res. It's really strange. If it's a general issue, can this be avoided? It's a little annoying.

2: I've edited dozens of files, replacing 'player' with my name, and no way, in the scores, I still appear as 'player'. On the MapMixer main menu I read 'Signed as Player (offline). Is there anyway I can have my name in this game. Maybe it's a MapMixer issue...

3: I see the scores at the end of the match, but they remain there, until I quit to the menus. I would be nice if the game could return to the menus by itself or do anything. I suppose this can be configured editing a file, but I have no idea. Again, maybe it's a MapMixer file...

4: MapMixer users, this is for you. Have you tried forcing this frontend to show the maplist in preview mode by default, and not just the plain list. I've read all the files and I see no option for this.

No. 1 happens to me. I think that's just the way the game is.

Comment

1 happens to me too.

Comment

Working...
      X