Two Midway PS3 Deathmatch servers down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Midway PS3 Deathmatch servers down

For the past two nights (1/11 - 1/12) two of the Midway PSe deathmatch servers are down. The two servers are midway02 and midway04. The other two are up though.

nerd3

Make the most of the other 2 servers while they last then.

Pop!

Comment

Honestly FLAK do you have to let 50 threads of this same bull go through the forums over and over. If the servers r down people get over it, yes we know midway servers suck but why when eveyone complains about them and then when they are gone everyone complains about them. U have a right to use your own server if u want, not b*tch about them when their there and then b*tch when their not there. Same with the **** gamespy login, yes we all know it sucks, we all know it blows, and we all know its unreliable most of the time. I understand we need to let them as in EPIC know what's going on in the game but did you all thank with all this negativity going on in here draws people away. The same few of us are in here day after day, when I come in here and see a new thread up about logins, midway servers, etc, etc. It gets old. Its like where did gaming ever seperate itself from playing the game and having fun to b*tchin about it 24/7. The ones I love the most are the ones that b*tch about it everyday of the month but are still playing it. Leave, go play another game. I love this game to an extent, I wanna say there is hope for UT in the future, I would love to know there will be enough players playing a year from now for me to still play online but I have doubts. I hate the login problemsand the midway server problems as much as you all do but coming in here with a negative attitude about them all the time with the small community is not good for what is left of us. I say if we have a midway server problem, login problem that we just spam flaks inbox, no offense flak, other then making 50 different threads about these problems that turns into b*tchin about anythang in the game. I'm 23 and I'm gonna act my age, if I have a problem ill suggest it to flak in a mature manner other then flaming the forums with the small community. I aint right about everythang and I don't have the answers to all you PC guys, I'm just trying to save our community as a whole, whether its 360 or PC, it don't matter that I play PS3, I just want UT3 to live on and anyone that has hopes about this game should feel the same. And don't get the wrong impression. What these two stated above me was nothing wrong. I just thank he could PM Flak or something, cause usaully after these threads are up they usually go from this to a flaming thread about any negativity the game has. Flak can u not make a sticky thread at the top saying server problems, login problems, and have anyone that wants to post in there when something happens day in day out so you can address the problem. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
      X