• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    "Does anyone know what 3d program"

Its a program that is 3d

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What it was made with is largely irrelevant versus who it was made by and how good the rendering setup was.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    General UT3 discussion, yes.

and it is relevant as some of us are using 3d programs to make content for this game.
    Still not relevant. Not that off topic discussion bothers me, if their policies are relaxing then I'd enjoy being able to talk about 3d and CG in general, just my experience that these kind of threads are usually closed so only giving you fair warning.

If you want to know what 3d programs were used to develop various ads you should subscribe to 3d world mag, they have a section that covers that each issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I do believe this is the "General" discussion area of the forum, and it is relevant as some of us are using 3d programs to make content for this game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UnrealEd?

(at least, that would be the only answer that would make this relevant in any way to this forum)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Does anyone know what 3d program

Does anyone know what 3d program

was used to make that new Sprint ad? It is the ad where two guys open their cell phone and the phone constructs itself into a football stadium.

The ad has been shown heavily during the play-offs. I think the CG stuff in it is done very well.
Working...
X