This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition for Unreal Tournament Wii

Hi Everyone. I'm new here. I'm not sure if petitions are allowed here but if they are then here's one and if not please disregard this.

Anyway on topic, I've had a Wii for a while and remember the good ol' days of playing Unreal Tournament for days on end on my dreamcast. I would like to start a petition to show Epic Games that We Want Unreal Tournament on the Wii. Sign if you want it too.

1. Chichideadly15

Are you serious?

Comment

Roflcopter! This made my day If UT3 was on the wii that would be amazing, but there would have to tone down the game a good bit. And Epic has so much stuff it's working on now with UT3 and also Gears (well hopefully with UT3 that is lol).

Comment

They would either have to tone down UT3 horribly or you would have get a new Wii with some sort of inter-dimensional processor that is capable of fitting inside the case without overheating.

Comment

This thread is pretty scary seeing that there's a small chance that it could happen.

Comment

If by "small" you mean small

Comment

well if epic want money... take the biggest selling console, if it boosts epics interest in the game then i would have no problems, and anyway, wii remote works like a mouse no :P

Comment

I think he wants the sega dreamcast version of the original Unreal Tournament (not UT3 lol) ported over to the Wii so he can play it with the Wii-mote, nunchuck and dodge via his Wii board.
                Wonder how the Dreamcast version compares to the Pc version?

Comment

Working...
                X