Info on UT3 please and fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    Yeah! Let's go play in a demo server or maybe a Hellbender Race! Who's with me?
    ugh, race maps, the destroyer of 2k4 AS

Comment

I'd say go for it you can usually pick it up for like 10 bucks, and the expansion is coming out sometime this year (I hope), so might as well pick up the first part of that now. No matter how good you are at other shooters (except maybe quake) you will have a learning curve with UT, unless of course you have played UT before in which case you will just learn faster. UT isnt' a game where you pick it up the first time start playing and own people, unless of course ur with a bunch of other noobs like yourself. It takes a bit of time to learn the games ins and outs, after that its practice practice practice. Regardless yes please buy the game, we need all the people we can get. If you do buy the game, add me as a friend I'll be more than happy to help with anything you may need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by brbl8ter View Post
        ugh, race maps, the destroyer of 2k4 AS
        Exactly my point . UT2004 may have more players then UT3 does, but they're just playing ONS-Torlan, DM-Rankin and Hellbender Races.

Comment

Originally posted by evil-elm0 View Post

Are there context and tournaments for this on PC ? or are they just on xbox , Also how does this compair to Gears of war looks like the same type of gameplay almost this true or is one way better then the other and anything else i should know thanks

reply fast cause i wana by this game either today before stores close in 2 hours or first thing tomorrow morning thanks
          -UT3 is supported by clanbase, so if you're EU: yes there is competition & cups.
          - it's a LOT faster then GoW. it's more of a multiplayer game.

Comment

UT3 isn't dead for the Hedsteem Community. We average over 20 people on our VCTF server every night. We've have several mappers and a very talented modder. There is only one weapon and pretty soon no vehicles on our servers that haven't been modded.

If your into custom maps/weapons/vehicles, come stop by one of our VCTF/VTDM and soon, Warfare servers.

For $15-20 bucks you can't go wrong.

Comment

I am actually working on a 32 man duel tournament, I am almost done with the website, I just need members and people with dedicated servers that people can schedule their games on.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
                Are you serious??? Uh, Unreal has been out many years before GoW was even thought of. BTW, GoW uses the "Unreal" engine.
                Yeah, I know. Kinda sad how it loses it sorta loses its identity just because GoW was more profitable, eh?

The vibrant color palatte is gone, so it can be more gritty and washed out like GoW. All the characters are neckless power dwarves, like in GoW. UT3 was big on a story mode about a war, because GoW's story was popular, even though the whole war story thing made no sense for the style of game UT3 is.

Comment

Pfft, UT3 = constant nights of fun Warfare matches for me. UT2k4 was uninstalled from my system a while back...

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
                    Pfft, UT3 = constant nights of fun Warfare matches for me.
                    Well, see you later today, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobi^^ View Post
                      Well, see you later today, then.
                      hehe...you're on!

Comment

Working...
                      X