No announcement yet.

awesome UT3 duel videos on YouTube:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So hypno you still still playing? Is there any tourneys on at all anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
      Tweakd! Thought you had run away.

Comment

I want to play hypno, I wish i was in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweakd View Post
          Hey tweakd, na right now im not playing at all, I'm waiting for the expansion, hopefully it will boost ut again and u'll see me playing it hardcore when it comes out =)

jomi294, I guess ur from the US so it might be a bit hard for us to play still not impossible tho, with the ping compensation anyway =)

Comment

NIce vidz from a great player, i watched your match against gohlink on youtube few weeks ago, and just "nice job"

Comment

the best duel video ever is here. on my youtube
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NY_l...layer_embedded part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9zt...layer_embedded part 2

Comment

Game star league

http://www.game-tv.com/videos/mode/3...ournament.html

~ 200Mb flv videos

Comment

@m3b can i downlaod that vidoe youtube video 1 is not working

Comment

video 1 should work, try using an alternate browser. or reset ur ie settings
                    click start, goto control panel, networking and internet internet options, advanced tab, hit Reset, close all windows try again

Comment

Forgive the ignorant question, but why don't they use the redeemer or the uDamage on Deck?

Comment

Originally posted by hypno View Post
                        Hey tweakd, na right now im not playing at all, I'm waiting for the expansion, hopefully it will boost ut again and u'll see me playing it hardcore when it comes out =)
                        Good to hear. UT3 needs the top end players to be active to have a competitive future. Ofc a competitive future needs a strong player base too but hopefully the expansion and all this steam publicity will help things along.

The part I'm most excited about is the movies. We should see a lot more frags.

I have my fingers crossed for you Epic.

Forgive the ignorant question, but why don't they use the redeemer or the uDamage on Deck?
                        Those items should be removed from duel. I'm not sure which game your talking about (i didnt watch em) but it's safe to assume they were played before UTComp was a common sight/released.

Comment

Originally posted by iiifrank View Post
                          Competitively redeemer is disabled, and so is double damage (in duel), double damage was used competitively in ut2003 1on1, and that was it, nowadays it's only used in TDM.

yeah Tweakd, some people fear it's a bit too late, I'm hoping it's not and we will finally have the UT3 that we deserve.

Comment

hypno just wants to bash some more noobs

Comment

Exactly Hypno is a beast from what I've seen. Don't play on PC but I have tons of respect for some of you.

Comment

So the redeemer and udamage are considered overpowered? Just curious, because lately the bots have been crushing me on deck with the redeemer.

Comment

Working...
                                X