No announcement yet.

Cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paladin can blow up a scorpion with 1 glob, i prefer it waiting for scorps to rear thier cheap overpowered heads

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
      I guess I'm just not classy. Last I heard, spawn rapage, even before a weapon is picked up, is perfectly acceptable in clan matches.
      I'm well aware that you have no class. I'm guessing you have never touched Unreal Tournament 99.

Comment

peopel spawn rape with mantas on suspence, the weapon rule does not apply because the weapons do jack to a manta

Comment

Originally posted by Oliebol View Post
          I think it's just allowed, it's hard to get there with the jumpboots and you should be rewarded for those 5-10 behind the cores till the grenades come
          Hard? Not really.
          You don't even need jump boots.
          Well, you could camp until the core is vulnerable.
          (The enemies will hardly see you, if they don't see you in their base.)
          It's just unfair.
          Allowed is server and players-side I think.
          Some don't have anything against it, others have something against it.
          I think it's lame and I never used it online.
          I don't like it when someone is behind the core.

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by phalanx View Post
            peopel spawn rape with mantas on suspence, the weapon rule does not apply because the weapons do jack to a manta
            Try using the Impact Hammer alt fire. Two hits and the Manta goes boom. Regardless of that though, the spawn room on Suspense is just really poor design.

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
            I'm well aware that you have no class. I'm guessing you have never touched Unreal Tournament 99.
            What, you think you're better than me because you've got both your nuts?

Comment

i could fix suspence spawn with 1 thing... and probably will.
              IH never goes off in time...

Comment

Try using the Impact Hammer alt fire. Two hits and the Manta goes boom.
                It's strong, yes.
                But smart Manta pilots maybe won't try to hit'n'run you then.
                Shooting a player who has the IH is really easy - they can't do anything against the Manta in this moment, but ok, that's another topic
                Of course it also depends on the players.

BTW:
                I sent you something^^

Greets

Comment

I responded Nightmare

Originally posted by phalanx View Post
                  IH never goes off in time...
                  IH is autorelease. You just have to aim it at the Manta as it tries to pancake you and it will be blown back. You then only have to partially charge it to finish the Manta off, but I find they usually run scared once they're down to 50 armor. As Nightmare said though, they'll change their tactics if they're smart.

Comment

What, you think you're better than me because you've got both your nuts?
                    You know I love you sos :P

Comment

El you vee LUV

Comment

inpackt hammer alt fire work too get the enemy out the base and kill it if you aim good i still hate pll that spawnkilling its lame

Comment

Shaped Charge

The Shaped Charge is the best way to destroy the enemy core, one shaped charge makes a damage of 48 - 50 sometimes only 20. Then you only have to shoot a deemer and you won the game

Comment

Botting and hacking is cheating.

This is possibly playing dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by PcX_BAIN View Post
                              In Warfare-Downtown, is it considered cheating to use the jump boots to get behind the enemy core to damage it virtually unmolested? I've had the other team do it against my team but the first time that I did it a friend said it was cheating.

Yes.

If i catch people doing it they will be warned, if they continue will be swiftly removed. Epic EU servers at least.

A kind of easy way to kill someone behind is to fire grenades over.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                                Yes.

If i catch people doing it they will be warned, if they continue will be swiftly removed. Epic EU servers at least.

A kind of easy way to kill someone behind is to fire grenades over.
                                lol. You ban people, but you show how it can be countered

Comment

Working...
                                X