Cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating?

In Warfare-Downtown, is it considered cheating to use the jump boots to get behind the enemy core to damage it virtually unmolested? I've had the other team do it against my team but the first time that I did it a friend said it was cheating.

I would say its not cheating, but its not playing fair either.

Comment

I'm with Luseferous...unless you are playing IA, then it is fair. Even if the bots don't know how to do this, they cheat in enough other places (like with the Link gun) that they deserve whatever pain you inflict on them.

Comment

yes it is as its near impossible to remove someone from that spot.

Comment

It's a map design failure. It's not game breaking, because once your core is being hit in Downtown you've already pretty much lost. As an admin, I won't kick people for doing it, but I also won't use it myself.

Comment

Grenades seem to work well for me. But by the time you realize where the guy is and load the grenades the core is really damaged.

Comment

i agree with Luseferous also,not cheating but unfair and kind of core whoring

Comment

it's cheating but there's not much you can do about it unless epic fixes the map, it's like people using the satchel to take down unlinked nodes before patch 1.2 (PS3). You can't really change it and I wouldn't use it unless I saw someone else on the server using it.

Comment

Why cheating?
                  You an kill the guy "easily" behind the core.
                  And its possible to everybody to get there so its no cheating.

greets
                  B.B

Comment

I's not cheating, but playing without honor.

Comment

its possible for everyone to drive raptor through the upper spawn blocking volumes and on top of tower in suspence, its possible to teach everyone manta twizz, doesnt make it fair.

so you kill a guy behind a corw how? you cant do it with anything other then paladin and helbender probably

Comment

As already said:
                        Getting behind the core is not cheating but unfair playing.
                        It's a map glitch in my opinion which I posted in my list (a long time ago).
                        Hopefully Epic read it and change something!

Greets

Comment

It's only cheating if your not on my team, which you (PCX_Bain) seem to be quite often, thankfully. Keep playing with me, I'm tired of losing haha.

Comment

so.. other than jumping into the area yourself, how do you effictively counter the core-whores?

Comment

Originally posted by phalanx View Post
                              so you kill a guy behind a corw how? you cant do it with anything other then paladin and helbender probably
                              Grenades should be pretty effective.

Greets

Comment

Working...
                              X