where have the teamwork teams gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where have the teamwork teams gone?

ok, i met this guy and he was a wannabe tank playin CTF no translocaters mod. i saved his *** from ambush and a redeemer. he tells me to *** off, i did SWAP TEAMS and slaughtered his *** over and over again, i didnt shoot anyone else only him (except flag raiders) when the game finished a adult started callin my name. asking why i slaughtered his "son" i said he deserved it for telling me 2 **** off when i saved his *** while i nearly died. the "dad" asked if it was true, and everyone who had mics yelled yes cos everyone was ****** off at his attitude. then we were quiet and heard "im dissapointed in you son" then came " ur never allowed to act like tht anywhere and ill be watching u" . i rejoined his team and game started, the kid was quiet and sat at def AND got 20 mtfukin kills in 10 min. why did he ever become a "tank" when support fits him better

Sometimes I wish the 18 rating on this game effected the actual minimum age of players online. At other times, I come to the sad realization that it probably wouldn't help.

Comment

You know your owning a guy when they have to go get their DAD.

Comment

droknarsarenadogs.com stfu its a guild in Guildwars . Pick your words

Comment

any other silly picking on D.A.D?!

Comment

Working...
          X