No announcement yet.

Single Player Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the campaign kinda sux when the opposing team has 30 points, your team has 25 points and you scored 18 points. Sometimes your team makes it harder because you have to kill faster than they are getting killed.

Comment

It's pathetic.

Comment

SP is pretty weak. Nothing very new about the campaign except they tried to shoehorn in a silly story that didn't fit the game. Instant Action got most of its customization options stripped out, and that sucks.

Comment

Help me remember....Didn't one of the older UT single player games have the option to give orders to teammates, like attack, defend, cover me etc? One of the games I used to play allowed that. It gives you a little better control of your destiny.

Comment

Well, I got UT3, and I liked it (of course) so it is all on opinions, I just wanted to hear your guys' opinions on it. Out of UC2, and UT3, I like UC2 better.

Comment

Originally posted by Viventis View Post
              Didn't one of the older UT single player games have the option to give orders to teammates, like attack, defend, cover me etc?
              That's still there, but it's like herding cats.

Originally posted by Pure Pwnage
              You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...

Comment

Working...
              X