Connection Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    that used to happen on MPUK, random lag ups, and disconnects..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by clankilla View Post
    I keep getting "connection failed" when trying to log onto MP servers. I am pretty sure that I have the correct ports open and have installed 1.3 patch. Any ideas?
    Something must be wrong with your CD KEY.
    Illegal copy of game with CD key, or good hard copy of game with un-legit CDKey.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm having this problem too, ever since I bought the game on Steam about a week ago. I can play on multiplayer servers fine for about 8-10 minutes, then I'll suddenly get dropped due to 'connection failed.'

I have all the ports forwarded correctly, and everything plays fine while I'm in the server... it happens both when I connect to dedicated servers, and when a friend hosts a private game. To make things worse, my computer for some reason plays quick games and online games fine, but plays horribly when I try to do my own campaign... so the game is essentially unplayable.

Someone out there's gotta know how to fix this...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i am not accusing any of you, but just in case: clients with illegal cd keys are kicked from the server.
    one question, can you connect to one of the UMG League servers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Like all the other faults with this game just throw it in Epic's overflowing in-tray, the game doesn't know how to end a connection either, you can switch off your computer and the router network lights are still flashing with Ut3 related activity.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same here

sorry but can't help you...

<edit>
    oops double post
    hehe...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    same here

sorry but can't help you...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Connection Failed

Connection Failed

I keep getting "connection failed" when trying to log onto MP servers. I am pretty sure that I have the correct ports open and have installed 1.3 patch. Any ideas?
Working...
X