something is wrong in leaderboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    is something acctually wrong with the leaderboard... it doesnt seem to be adding games (played 9 and i think it has added a whole ONE)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    And it goes whizzing over your head.
    Just as skill does to you...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And it goes whizzing over your head.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh cool, link me to the site that tracks reputation by player ID. There's a searchable database, right?
    ... I hope thats a joke.

He means it like - personal knowledge of who is a good player. Once you've played a few PUG's or duels, it doesn't take long to figure out who the good players are...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bebo View Post
    What's a leader board? We only have reputation where I'm from!
    Oh cool, link me to the site that tracks reputation by player ID. There's a searchable database, right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's a leader board? We only have reputation where I'm from!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh.. reminds me of when my name changed into Admin.. HOW DID THEY SCREW THIS GAME UP SO BAD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, leaderboards can be entertaining.

No, I haven't played NFS Undercover yet. UT3 is the only game installed currently. I think your problem is a database error and likely the same as the TeamChatProxy error. I wouldn't worry about it. It'll go away eventually.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phalanx View Post
    leaderboards are meaningless anyway...
    Yez but see leaderboards for fun only
    i only challenge myself

sos and team do you also play need for speed undercover
    i guess ut3 became wierd after installing nfs
    ut3 gamespy and nfs gamespy conflict ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    leaderboards are meaningless anyway...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mwa hahahahaha!!! I'm taking over the leaderboards, one player at a time! Today it's Rockerz, but next I'm going for <TeamChatProxy>!
    I Think TeamChatProxy Turn Now ..He Is Now 6..7...10...25...And 32

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's very strange. Sometimes if a person has multiple player alias under a single cd key, they all show up with the same name even though they have different player ID numbers. Rockerz ID number, 36919880, is now matched with the wrong name.

This may be temporary and may change back once you log back in. At least that is my experience with alias names. This is a bit different though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mwa hahahahaha!!! I'm taking over the leaderboards, one player at a time! Today it's Rockerz, but next I'm going for <TeamChatProxy>!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think he's pointing out that his name has been replaced by Sos's in the database. Doing a search for Sos_your_face1 turns up three results. He's multiplying!

It'll likely fix itself in a day or two if you play some more. The stats database has all kinds of weird issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what are you talking about? your elo rating ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system) is almost a hundred lower than his.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X