So I just bought UTIII for my PC....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
    Well I guess mirc or irc is too intimidating for some players to get used to. So actually, 9 months ago there was an irc made around ut3. Check it out. It's fairly simple to use and you can search for channels via gametype with it. And best of all, its free http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=606559
    Just did that, thanks for the suggestion, posted results at end of that thread

Comment

Quick everyone be sure to argue about getting on IRC! Seriously, I want to see u <3

Comment

Phew, I was all in a panic. Got the game for Christmas and finally got around to trying a multiplayer game today, only to see a half-dozen servers with people in them. Thought I was going to have to return the game and go hunt down UT2K4

Comment

Thanks for help Infra, little problem with getting the game to start but managed to get a few games.

Now if I could get some warfare games, I would be a happy bunny.
          will check back on that ut3pugs channel to see whats going on, is there any others that you recommend?

Comment

This problem seems to be really widespread. People look at the browser and think it's dead, then come post here (or just toss it). Crossplatform being included in the expansion would definitely alleviate this problem.

Comment

Working...
            X