Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official PS3 Tournament Thread -Time changed to 3pm Eastern Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question why r you picking teams isnt captains supposed to do that

Comment

peeps on my team, post your PSN or add me (kingkesi). I don't think the names posted are the actual psn's for some of yall

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
        question why r you picking teams isnt captains supposed to do that
        some of the captains didnt show up.

Comment

is a msg being sent out when it's time for the next game? I'mma probably be watching sum football but i'll check on here for an update

Comment

So what exactly happened with this, we had enough people online but I never got invited to a match after that discussion we all had.

Comment

I played through all of ours and had a good time but got p*ssed off there at the end. I didn't like how the team picks happened either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                So what exactly happened with this, we had enough people online but I never got invited to a match after that discussion we all had.
                Ask ace because we played the matches.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
                  I played through all of ours and had a good time but got p*ssed off there at the end. I didn't like how the team picks happened either.
                  yea it was fun to play the games but the tourney part of it fell apart when a. we didnt play the other winning team, and b. the team we played was re-arranged with the best players they could find

so yea thats not typical for a tourney but considering this was all just for fun it provided that

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                    yea it was fun to play the games but the tourney part of it fell apart when a. we didnt play the other winning team, and b. the team we played was re-arranged with the best players they could find

so yea thats not typical for a tourney but considering this was all just for fun it provided that
                    Yeah indeed it was fun overall just felt like after ace had to leave the tourny got cut short and then the whole deal with us having a 2 man army at the end p*ssed me off more then anythang. Next time we need to have captains and each captain take turns pickin, yeah the good players are gonna be gone first but at least we would all be divided up you know.
                    Deadaim+Incremental= a2manArmy, lol. Its all good tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
                      Yeah indeed it was fun overall just felt like after ace had to leave the tourny got cut short and then the whole deal with us having a 2 man army at the end p*ssed me off more then anythang. Next time we need to have captains and each captain take turns pickin, yeah the good players are gonna be gone first but at least we would all be divided up you know.
                      Deadaim+Incremental= a2manArmy, lol. Its all good tho.

It was nice to get the top players together and have fun.
                      the next time we need two servers and it will run much smoother.

Comment

Yeah ace your right and sorry we had a lil argument bro. From my end you were telling everyone if incremental hadnt killed me just makin it sound like i was the problem, i just got offended but its all good and glafd you put this together. It was nothing like going into arsenal before the matches and seeing 16 top players in one room, you dont see that these days and it was nice. Also I would like to thank you for getting the TOP server, its been nice and i know it came from your money but glad to see you so eager to save the community on your behalf, im just as willing to help this community out, thats what we need.

Comment

Working...
                        X