Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
    Well the Jump Boot glitch is old, as far as glitches in Deck, or any level for that matter. Why your waiting for a duel partner just spectate in the map and you can find everythang, some is interesting. I know Deck like the back of my hand. You wouldn't believe all the holes in Deck. When do you playy ffrr and where do you live. I would love to duel new people, especially in Deck.
    I'm in the UK, and I play most days... although the times differ... it just depends on if I have a free half or or so

Feel free to add me to your friends list though, I'll keep and eye out for you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
    Last time I tried to get it working online to practice some vCTF trick jumps with BlackStar it would only work for the host and he mentioned that it was a known issue.
    Xerxes figured out a way around it. The host gets infinite charges, kills themselves so the other can pick up the jump boots and have infinite charges.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well the Jump Boot glitch is old, as far as glitches in Deck, or any level for that matter. Why your waiting for a duel partner just spectate in the map and you can find everythang, some is interesting. I know Deck like the back of my hand. You wouldn't believe all the holes in Deck. When do you playy ffrr and where do you live. I would love to duel new people, especially in Deck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I chased a guy in there and he vanished.... now I get it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmerty View Post
    the jump boot glitch isn't host only and is also on the pc as well
    Last time I tried to get it working online to practice some vCTF trick jumps with BlackStar it would only work for the host and he mentioned that it was a known issue.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'd noticed that before when using tvg's multijump mut on sandsotrm. as a bot killing excercise, it was fun and all, but i haven't gone there with live humans. i wonder if it's that mut or what. and this was on pc btw.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the jump boot glitch isn't host only and is also on the pc as well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ahhh I see... 'thinking back' that does explain a few things! ...it would pay to look at what mutators hosts have on certain levels then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's a pretty old glitch, the worst part about it is that it only works for the host online, so someone can setup a game where they have infinite jumpboot while every one else is stuck with the normal 3 charges.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heheh... I searched for ages and found no mention of it!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3:jump boots glitch

PS3:jump boots glitch

Whilst waiting to duel with someone on my friends list the other day, I witnessed the first dueler showing the second how to exit the Deck level. The second dueler then attempted to follow the first one to the 'secret duel arena'... a quick youtube search will provide you with loads of vids of this...

...So, I hosted my own custom game, including the TVG infini-jump mod in my game setup ... I wanted to be in on the fun too!

After a few attempts and doing some of my own 'out of arena' exploring (and seeing that the Deck is full of little holes)... I came across another interesting thing...

If you jump out of the hole as I did and, just keep pressing jump repeatedly the jump boots counter goes to 252 and keeps replenishing itself! So you have infinite jump boots! ...plus, if you fall back into the gaming area the glitch remains active until you die!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dJiLvJSBTKI

as you can see from the vid I made, you can get a lot further than you can with just 3 jump boots

It might take a few tries but it does work! And you can do this on Shangri-La too. It only works when you have the TVG mutator on. I tried a dozen or so times without it and failed to make it happen.

I also emailed the TVG mod maker and they found this quite interesting, but didn't know why the glitch occurs!

anyone else encounter this?
Working...
X