Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help.

First Post! anyway my question is: where in the world do you put maps downloaded offline? ive used the search tool and looked into other websites but they are of no help...

E:\Documents and Settings\"your name"\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\CustomMaps

hope this helps. you may need to create a CustomMaps folderfor it.

Comment

thx 4 the assist. but i already tried that once, and the game wouldnt start till i arranged the folders back. i also dont have the unpublished folder, only the CookedPC.

Comment

=-=-=-=-*bump*-=-=-=-=

Comment

ya thats where you put the map files in documents-my games-ut3-utgame-published-cookedpc-custom maps.put the upk file,ut3 file and configuration settings file in the custom map folder

Comment

k...sooo...is it published or unpublished? either way if i create the published/unpublished folder and put cookedpc in it, the game wont start. sorry if im bieng a nuisance.

Comment

published and should already be in there you should not half to make it

Comment

thats wierd. i have niether folder and i havent deleted anything.

Comment

Make sure you are in the folder "My Games" not in the program files...

coz that's what happened to me when I first wanted to add maps to my UT

Hope that will help

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X