questions about the UT3 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions about the UT3 Patch

Hi there. I'm new here and I have some Questions about the new Patch for Unreal Tournament 3 (think 1.3) .

1. Do I need previous Patches or is thies Patch a full Patch? If I need previous whats there names (1.0.5 or 1.2)?
    2. How did I know whitch Version of UT3 is allready installed? I don't see this in the mainmenu of the game, neigther in the readme.
    3. Why can't I find the Patch on the offical Site?

(4. are the surchfunktion down or is thies a problem whit my PC. I use Firefox 3.0.4 on Win XP whit scipt block but epicgames.com is allowed)

Hi,

1. No, the latest one is enough (1.3).
    2. Left upper corner in main menu should show your version...
    3. http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=620465

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by Radogar View Post
      Hi there. I'm new here and I have some Questions about the new Patch for Unreal Tournament 3 (think 1.3) .

1. Do I need previous Patches or is thies Patch a full Patch? If I need previous whats there names (1.0.5 or 1.2)?
      2. How did I know whitch Version of UT3 is allready installed? I don't see this in the mainmenu of the game, neigther in the readme.
      3. Why can't I find the Patch on the offical Site?

(4. are the surchfunktion down or is thies a problem whit my PC. I use Firefox 3.0.4 on Win XP whit scipt block but epicgames.com is allowed)
      This thread will allow you to download the patch
      http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=620465
      it's the only patch you'll need (previous updates are rolled into this one)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
        Hi,

2. Left upper corner in main menu should show your version...

Greets
        I don't see any information in the uper left corner in any menu. Maybe you only see thies after the Patch installtaion.. I#m trying.

Yes you only see the Version after the Patch.

Thank you for you help.

Comment

Working...
        X