Driving the Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving the Raptor

I know this might be stupid but how do you descend in the Raptor. I push space bar to go up, but then i cant get down again. Ive tried SHIFT, ALT, CTRL, but i cant figure it out. All i know to get out is E and that sucks, lol.

How do i get down to land?

What ever button you have set to crouch is the one you press to go down.

Comment

How do you lock on target with the Raptor? I was in the Manta and a Raptor launched a missile at me. How do i do that? And does UT3 teach you these things in game or am i just brain dead?

Comment

Originally posted by coldwhitefire View Post
        How do you lock on target with the Raptor? I was in the Manta and a Raptor launched a missile at me. How do i do that? And does UT3 teach you these things in game or am i just brain dead?
        secondary fire button launch missile

Comment

can you lock on target to kill someone in the Raptor? They locked on target and killed me

Comment

If you have the target centered it should lock on a manta. If the manta drive is good though they could still dodge the rocket.

Comment

Thanks for showing me how to crouch and get the Raptor it works for me by hitting the letter C key.

Comment

Bebo is the official vehicle expert. Any doubt, just PM him

Comment

You sure he wont mind?

Comment

Originally posted by coldwhitefire View Post
                    You sure he wont mind?
                    About the PM, on second thought it's not needed. He's usually around

Comment

The Raptor "lock is only good while you have the cross hair on target. UT3 Raptor is not as easy to lock like the FOF missiles of the UT2K4 Raptor.

Dog fights are all but gone. They are now just a silly square dance, round and round, till one of you makes a mistake.

Comment

Dogfights were so beautiful then, no one stood a chance against a gifted ace maverick .
                        [/yearn]

Comment

Working...
                        X